We enjoyed our stay at Abbey's Lantern Inn very much. The atmosphere is relaxing and the service is very good. They make a great breakfast too. The location is very close to Foxwoods but also is a short distance from Mohegan Sun, Mystic and a couple vineyards for wine tasting. Fireplaces and jacuzzis are nice benefits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace & serenity await at this 6 acre property, which happens to be an unbeatable location for exploring Mystic, Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, Stonington Borough & Rhode Island beaches. "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor. You won't find lace doilies or breakable antiques, but you'll love our wood-burning fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, complimentary organic breakfasts 7 days a week, fresh-ground gourmet coffee, free WiFi, large flatscreen TVs with streaming Netflix, 24 hour snacks & beverages, miles of onsite hiking trails to scenic Lantern Hill. We have a pet-friendly cottage & are Connecticut Green Lodging certified. , private parties, & fundraisers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey`s Lantern Hill Hotel Ledyard
- Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn Ledyard, CT - Mystic Country