We decided on the Stonecroft Inn to celebrate our one year anniversary. We stayed in the Nor Easter room. Everything about Stonecroft exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious, comfortable, and cozy. The bathroom was HUGE and the heated towel rack and jacuzzi tub were amazing. Our doors opened up on to the "shared porch," but the Nor Easter is the only room on that side of the building, so we had plenty of privacy. The grounds are beautiful and perfect for a mid-afternoon stroll. After dinner in Old Mystic (Captain Daniel Packer Inne-also wonderful!), Jim was nice enough to start a fire for us outside so we could finish off our bottle of wine. Jim and Marcie were gracious, friendly, and unobtrusive hosts-everything you want in a b&b. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet country elegance for the discriminating traveler. Located less than 5 miles from Mystic and the Casinos, Stonecroft Country Inn, an 1807 sea captain's country estate, consists of a sunny Georgian colonial and more recently renovated Yellow Barn. The 1807 House has four common rooms, six fireplaces, and four historic guest rooms with private baths, three with fireplaces. The Yellow Barn offers six luxury guest suites with gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Voted Best of New England 2012 by the Editors of Yankee Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Stonecroft Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonecroft Country Hotel Ledyard
- Stonecroft Country Inn Ledyard, CT - Mystic Country