“Good Meatball Pizza”

Ollie's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Litchfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Naugatuck
“Good Meatball Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Needed a quick bite to eat after the concert on the green, so we called in a meatball pizza to go. Pizza was good and we added a cannoli for dessert...all for under $20!

Visited July 2014

Goshen, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just what we were looking for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was pleased to find a place that opened early for lunch on the Green. While we didn't have pizza... we tried a calzone and it was great! The service staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I also love their wings. Great stop for a simple and good meal!

• Visited June 2014
“Great food and incredibly helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a two part review.
1. As a post soccer practice stop, the Ollies Burger and IPA for me and the meatball and ravioli for my 7 year old son are unbeatable. The waitstaff is kind, the beer selection is solid, the prices reasonable and its affordable.
2. As a catering group for my wife's fortieth surprise party, they were very tolerant of my naivete in party planning, they brought the food to our house at the specified time, it was delicious and received rave reviews.
The restaurant has a laid back vibe which welcome and refreshing in our area.
And finally, the pizza...Barbecue Chicken- just cant be beat.
Make it a point to visit this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
New Hartford, Connecticut
“Our new fav”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We've been to Ollie's a few times & it's a new favorite of ours. Very excited to have something on the green where you can get great good, great service and it's family friendly.

The meatball grinder is the best one I've had in CT. I've tried them all & am usually disappointed. But this was a pleasant surprise. It's so good.

Their wings are no joke. They are very large and just a delicious.

We read great reviews re: Gorgonzola fries. Last time we were there we tried them and they were incredible.

They have a great & creative selection of beer as well. There is something for everyone here.

We will continue to go there & to tell our friends. Ollie's deserves to do well. They are earning it. You will not be disappointed.

Hartford, Connecticut
“Went for the first time, love it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was able to eat healthy, and not forced into pizza! They have improved the decor, and service from the previous owners. I really like the new atmosphere and unusual menu. Will definately be back.

Visited February 2014