“Blink and you might miss it!”
Review of Peaches n Cream

Peaches n Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Litchfield
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This little hole in the wall has some of the best ice cream in the state. On a recent trip, we had coconut chip and toasted almond which were both excellent. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

From this modest roadside establishment comes fantastic ice cream. I don't think I know of any place that matches them for variety of flavors and quality. If you and your children are looking for a treat around Litchfield, Ct make a stop here on a hot summer day and you will be glad you did. We used to live in Litchfield 14 years ago. We stopped in the other day and we were glad we did.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

For over 10 years now my family makes a point to visit the wonderful ice cream spot. The ice cream is on site and made with real cream and fresh ingredients. The price is a bit more then I would like to spend, but think it is worth every penny. My favorite flavor hands down is their red raspberry and refuse to order an similar flavor anywhere else. Anytime I suggest making a visit my kids cheer and my wife smile.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you are an ice cream lover Peaches and Cream is the place to go. It is 45 miles away but we still make it once a week because it is so good - almost addicting. It is not only a premium, 17% butter fat, but it is loaded with fruit, nuts, and flavor without being over sweet. I believe it is the best ice cream in all of New England!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place doesn't look the greatest from the outside or even when you walk in but the wonderful, homemade ice cream is what sets this place apart. Had the coconut ice cream with flakes of real coconut. HIghly recommend you stop in and try a scoop or two or three!