“Fresh, homemade ice cream ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Peaches n Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Litchfield
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
“Fresh, homemade ice cream ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Ate ice cream at Peached n Cream, was excellent. Very small, old fashioned place that uses in season fruit to make fresh ice cream. I would recommend the coconut ice cream w chocolate chips. Was amazing. If in the area, would definitely recommend this place for fantastic home made ice cream.

Naugatuck
“Blink and you might miss it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This little hole in the wall has some of the best ice cream in the state. On a recent trip, we had coconut chip and toasted almond which were both excellent. Worth the trip.

Visited July 2014
Wilton, Connecticut
“Fantastic selection of ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

From this modest roadside establishment comes fantastic ice cream. I don't think I know of any place that matches them for variety of flavors and quality. If you and your children are looking for a treat around Litchfield, Ct make a stop here on a hot summer day and you will be glad you did. We used to live in Litchfield 14 years ago. We stopped in the other day and we were glad we did.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shanghai, China
“Our favorite ice cream spot in the Northwest Corner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

For over 10 years now my family makes a point to visit the wonderful ice cream spot. The ice cream is on site and made with real cream and fresh ingredients. The price is a bit more then I would like to spend, but think it is worth every penny. My favorite flavor hands down is their red raspberry and refuse to order an similar flavor anywhere else. Anytime I suggest making a visit my kids cheer and my wife smile.

• Visited July 2014
Southington, Connecticut
“Well Worth The Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you are an ice cream lover Peaches and Cream is the place to go. It is 45 miles away but we still make it once a week because it is so good - almost addicting. It is not only a premium, 17% butter fat, but it is loaded with fruit, nuts, and flavor without being over sweet. I believe it is the best ice cream in all of New England!

• Visited June 2014