“Poor customer Service”

Add it.
Flavor for Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The food was decent which is unfortunate because the customer service needs some attention. A girlfriend and I deceided to have lunch here, it looked cute and the menu inviting. While we were waiting for our food I asked the women behind the counter where the bathrooms were. She informed me that bathrooms were for staff only. I was surprised as they refer to themselves as an eat in establishment. In order to be considered an eat in establishment you must have bathroom, or so I thought. The women suggested that I walk down the road to the dirty gas station and use their bathroom, or go to the bookstore which also serves food (I will just eat at the bookstore next time). I was eight months pregnant and not able to even walk that far with a full bladder. I had to leave immediately leaving my friend to get the food and bring it back to my house. I will never return here and do not recommend going here. There are just too many good places to eat to have to tolerate that kind of customer service.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

OK - I usually am not the kind of guy that searches out a unique lunch time experience. However, while sitting waiting for my turn for a haircut at the local barber I noticed not a few, but dozens of people continuously entering the small cafe next door. I asked the barber how the food was (he was eating a cup of soup from them at the time) and he said it was pretty good - so I finally decided I had to try it out.

FFM has a fantastic menu for everyone - not just your usual vegetarian suspects for young hipsters- but some really awesome sandwich / wrap combos that really reflect truth in advertising : Fantastic Flavors. My favorite is the Turkey, Cranberry Chutney, and Cheddar wrap - that they call the Turkey Berry Crunch. I have also been told by my barber that their Lentil soup is excellent - but you may never actually taste it as it always runs out first..

Only issue - a town ordinance apparently prevents them from having more than a handful of tables so it gets kind of awkward trying to find a place to eat one of their masterpieces.