“Flavor worth a try”

madison
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flavor worth a try”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

No ambience here... but, the food at Flavor is fabulous! Sort of a Indian meets new age fusion and healthy gourmet lunch/breakfast eating... Try the incredible soups... Dahl is my favorite... delicious, nutricious, filling and lovely!

Visited October 2012

Connecticut
“Yum, but don't be in a hurry.”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Impressive menu selections; Delicious; Not ordinary; Great salads, soups, and sandwiches. You must have time to spare. The service is really slow but you won't be disappointed when the food arrives. The prices are fair given the superior quality. Service is reasonably friendly but you do feel the pressure they're under.

• Visited August 2012
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Great menu”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The storefront looks unimpressive, but what a great menu and presentation. Cool sandwiches and salads.

Visited June 2012
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Great food really slow”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I always get the lentil dal because it takes forever to get anything else. The owner is alone in the kitchen with one counter person. The place is a zoo at lunch because the food is really delicious. It is too bad that they don't hire more help. If you have the time it is worth the wait. I suggest calling in ahead and pick it up.

• Visited May 2012
Killingworth, Connecticut
“Poor customer Service”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The food was decent which is unfortunate because the customer service needs some attention. A girlfriend and I deceided to have lunch here, it looked cute and the menu inviting. While we were waiting for our food I asked the women behind the counter where the bathrooms were. She informed me that bathrooms were for staff only. I was surprised as they refer to themselves as an eat in establishment. In order to be considered an eat in establishment you must have bathroom, or so I thought. The women suggested that I walk down the road to the dirty gas station and use their bathroom, or go to the bookstore which also serves food (I will just eat at the bookstore next time). I was eight months pregnant and not able to even walk that far with a full bladder. I had to leave immediately leaving my friend to get the food and bring it back to my house. I will never return here and do not recommend going here. There are just too many good places to eat to have to tolerate that kind of customer service.

• Visited May 2011