“Melody of Flavors”

Cuisines: Asian
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Melody of Flavors”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Tasty, fresh, and very clean. I ordered the shrimp on a skewer with chilli sauce and was great. Shrimp lightly fried and nothing oily at all. Portion size was good enough for me and reasonably priced for a lunch special. Not crowded and owners very hospitable. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank kipnote

Waterford, Connecticut
“Awful”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We looked on this site for a restaurant in Madison and this one came up good so we tried it. I had a fish dish which tasted awful and had a texture like rubber. Then I tried the General Tso's tofu which was equally as bad. My wife had some shrimp in a stick dish which was deep fried, overcooked and tasted bland. Wish I knew what others see in this place but I'll never return.

2 Thank Mike M
madison, CT
“"My new favorite restaurant"”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

While enjoying lunch at Jia Mei today and loving my current favorite dish ~ vegetarian fried rice with string beans in garlic and ginger sauce ~ among other gluten free choices, I overhead a party of four on their way out, say: My new favorite restaurant!" -- I agree! They have the very best vegetarian fried rice I have ever had.

Kevin and his wife, Fiona, serve only excellent ingredients from the quality of the rice, noodles, vegetables, meats and fish. Their food is fresh, crisp, pure,and simple. I order more than I can eat, and have balance for dinner. Why cook!

2 Thank FireFlyFaye
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Unique and Delicious”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband I and went to Jia Mei with my aunt who is a retired, successful restaurant owner. She recommended the place and we were not disappointed. We ordered the Avocado Shrimp while our take-out order was being prepared. Crisp, succulent shrimp covered in the most delicate of avocado creamy sauces. Absolutely fabulous! We have never had such a delicious shrimp dish. We also order a General Tsao which had great flavor with a bit of a kick. All the food was superb. The owner was kind, gracious and friendly. The service was spot-on.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rebecca J
Madison, Connecticut
“Fresh Asian Food”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I am glad the shoreline has finally gotten a consistently good Asian restaurant. I hesitated to review it because it is "my" hidden gem! The food is beautifully prepared with fresh veggies galore. Tonight we tried the basil beef and garlic chicken; both were outstanding. Their BBQ pork appetizer is delicious and the hot and sour soup is loaded with chicken, tofu, bamboo shoots and mushrooms. I have enjoyed all my meals there as well as take-out.

Visited August 2013