Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
US$69
US$58
Priceline
US$80
All reviewsparking lotbuckland hills mallbagelsrecommend this hoteloff the highwayfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againstayed one nightour room was spaciouscheck in was quickthe hotel is cleanan updatehot breakfastwaffle makerexercise roomfridge and microwaveshort stay
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Stayed one night to attend a function in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We booked using Marriott reward points. Our room looked new and was very clean as was the rest of the property. The staff was all extremely friendly. Never heard any noise from the hallway or other guests. The breakfast was what you would expect -the coffee was awful.

The air conditioner/heater unit in the room was a little loud but worked well.

Very convenient location.

This is what economy lodging should be. If we need to stay in the Manchester area again, we will stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Stayed here a few times over the last few years, very nice hotel. Usually stay for a night at a time while traveling through the area. Friendly front desk staff. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows. Great breakfast in the morning and conveniently located, will return again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife and I stayed here one night while in town for a funeral. The location is a bit hard to get to if you're paying attention, but the hotel itself is nice and it maintained. We arrived Friday around 9PM and were quickly checked into our standard 2 queen room. The bed was nice and the room clean. Breakfast the next morning was standard continental fare and had selections for everyone in our party. We managed to leave a pair of pants in the closet and when we called the hotel several hours later they had already found them and placed them in the lost and found, which was locked until Monday. When we called them on Monday they offered to ship us back the pants free of charge, which was very nice! Overall good stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
ManchesterFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We have a remarkable staff at our property, and kinds words are always appreciate. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, and our Operations Managers does a wonderful job with the lost and found procedures. I am glad you enjoyed your stay; we welcome all customer feedback and use it to our advantage, as we always are looking to improve. We hope that with our continued efforts to improve, you will try the Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford/Manchester next time you stay in the area. Sincerely,

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stayed here for a quick overnight en route to Boston. New Inn next to a large Mall. Very east to find and easy access to highway. Surprise is that it was very quiet at night. No Noise issues.Place was populated with single business travelors.
Standard Fairfield room w/ 2 Queen beds . Room to walk around; good TV. Old school heater with the unit by the window with the dial. No temp. read out ...so you basically have to trial and error it. Bathroom sink inside room w/ shower and comode (this varies with Fairfield) which make multiple people getting ready difficult with fogged mirrows, etc... Tub was a slow drainer. Breakfast was minimal. No microwave items such as the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwitches that Fairfiled and Residence Inn provide. Scrambled eggs and sausage patties which looked steamed was the breakfast choice. The juice machine basically gave us colored water! Sad breads and industrial bagels and pastries. Just not what I have eaten at other Fairfields. No attendant in site. (Quality may be due to availablity issues with Hurricane Sandy, which hit CT six days prior...however if that was the case there was no signage indicating the issue nor an apology.)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BobBoston
ManchesterFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns; we will certainly look at the issues you indicated

Reviewed 25 October 2012

My experience with Fairfield Inn HAretford/Manchester was less than stellar. Although the rooms were clean and nice enough, the service after the sale left me dissapointed. I had an issue with an personal belonging that was left in the room and when I called to have them locate it and put it into lost and found I was given the brush off and was told basically they cant find it and dont have it. I told several staff members exactly where it was left in the room, what it looked like and what the item was but to no avail. The houskeeper supervisor was no help and hung up on me, the front desk mgr and general manager were useless as well.

I've been a rewards customer with Marriott for many years so my expectation of service after the sale is very high. This hotel redefined bad service after the sale. Be careful, don't leave anything behind because it will have a new owner.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank chrisbigdog
ManchesterFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns; we immediately checked the lost and found and no razor was located. Again, I do apologize and should we find anything, I will contact you. Sincerely, Greg Diaz