“Awesome place to stay!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Webster, Massachusetts
“Awesome place to stay!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Would definately stay here again,very comfortable clean and modern and reasonably prices hotel. Really enjoyed the clean and organized appearance of the lobby. Well managed facility.
Free WIFI and good breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank dockjr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've stayed here any number of times over the years. It is a clean, comfortable, well managed facility. The rooms are very clean, the heating and cooling systems work well and they are more than generous with towels and the other useful amenities.

What this is NOT is luxurious. That aid, if you are traveling on business this is as good if not better than most places in the area. Free wi-fi, pool, you get the idea.

Nice breakfast. Skip the sausage as it is taste free. Have a waffle instead.

I'll stay there again. It is just what I need when traveling for a night or two.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway are noisier...but ones facing the parking lot on the 3rd floor are over ill...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Arrived at 3:55 PM. My room was not ready! I stay 140 nights a year with different brands of Marriott hotels worldwide. Complained only once before in 15 years and...it was this hotel again. They finally booked me in a one queen bed room!!! I reserved a 2 queen bed room. Everywhere else, as a platinum premier member, I receive first class service, upgraded automatically if hotel is not fully booked, always highest floor and always with respect. This hotel is the exception. Front desk? They are never around. Behind a door with a camera to see if someone is at the front desk. Coffee never hot except during breakfast. The housekeeping staff and location is the only good thing about this hotel. I strongly suggest the manager of this hotel visit the Fairfield Mall of America for a day, and learn what great customer service is really all about.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ivoryhouse
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear Ivoryhouse,
Thank you for leaving a review for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manchester and for being a loyal Marriott member. I appreciate the kind words about my housekeeping staff. I'm so sorry to hear that your room was not ready upon check in. I also apologize that the front desk was not available when you needed them. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and I will address these concerns with my staff. If your travels bring you back to Manchester, I hope that you will offer us another chance to impress you.

Chellen C.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd x here tho husband stays on business often. I found it clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and housekeeping is especially accommodating; hotel does not auto provide anything beyond soaps, shampoo and conditioner but upon request brought ample lotion, toothpaste, etc. Appreciate coffee, tea available 24/7. Small, limited gym but two treadmills and elliptical suffice since I've never seen anyone in there when I am. I like the location as it is convenient to highways, restaurants and the mall across the street (ie walking distance) is a plus in my opinion. Overall I rate this a very good business travel hotel and would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed September 2013
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Good value. Rooms are clean and have everything you could want. We asked for non-feather pillows upon making our reservation which I am aware may/may not be provided, but was pleasantly surprised that they accomodated this request. Hotel staff was friendly and in fact a manager came to our room to make sure everything was satisfactory; which is a nice touch. The complimentary breakfast is very good with lots of variety. The only complaint I would have is the amount of table space in the eating area. We had to bring our breakfast items back to our room as there were no seats available at the time we were going to breakfast. Overall, a very good experience and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here several times since it is close to family. This time I was not happy. While it looked clean, there was a black beetle crawling on the bed. Thank goodness I saw it before my wife did or we would have been sleeping in the car. The breakfast seems to have less and less foot each time. I think this will be the last time we go back.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Slfields
939MarieB, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thank you for your comments. I apologize that you were dissatisfied with your stay, as we are always striving to impress our guests. I would like to inform you that we have recently added several items to our complimentary breakfast, including fresh cut fruit and hot items such as scrambled eggs and sausage. I am very sorry to hear that you found a beetle in your room. We do utilize a pest control service, especially during the summer months, and I am sorry that your experience did not reflect that. I sincerely hope that when in the area again you will give us another chance to provide you with a truly excellent experience.

Marie Burke
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stayed one night for business. Fairly standard accommodations, nothing special. Reasonably comfortable bed. Good water pressure in the shower. Felt like an older property even if it's not (not sure whether it is or not). Somewhat of a pain to get into/out of the parking lot due to the mall that is next door. I crashed, woke up and was glad to leave.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
939MarieB, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your stay. We have recently completed a full renovation of our property. I apologize that you were inconvenienced by the mall traffic, however I sincerely hope that this will not prevent you from staying with us if you travel to the area again.

Marie Burke