Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Manchester Inn(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size refrigeratoran iron and ironing boardburner stovelonger staydirty towelsgrab and gosmall kitchenfirst floorroom was comfortable and cleanbooked this hotelhome away from homethe general managerhousekeeping staffa nice place to staydryerpanstoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My stay was very good and pleasant. It was my temporary house till the time me and my husband shift to our new apartment. Front desk Staff was very supportive and friendly. Weekly housing keeping service was also very good. Good accommodation with good price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My Company had booked this hotel for my stay and I found it really good with clean rooms and maintenance service attended to on time. Staff (Esp. Selene Garand and Aneka) who I got to interact or reach out to most were the most friendly and cordial members members of the staff extending to others in the team.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable. Only there for one night so I did not use the kitchen. Note: hair dryers are not provided. They have a limited number available for "check out" at the front desk. Breakfast is just a basket of stuff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our stay this past fall was a bit disappointing, compared to last spring. We found that the housekeeping and maintenance attention to detail had slipped. Our last spring stay was soon after the renovation which probably made everything appear pristeen. Overall, I still would say this is a good value for the $$, especially if you want to have the kitchen facility. BTW, the staff were responsive to our needs.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking section if you don't want to be near smokers
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Large, clean and quiet rooms and a decent continental breakfast. Good location for shopping and restaurants. Staff friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again. It was close to my family whom I was visiting.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo