“A Great Find!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Montross
“A Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was driving from VA to NH and found that I was too tired to continue driving. I got off at the exit, intending to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. When I couldn't find that hotel, I tried the Baymont Inn and was very pleasantly surprised. The bed was so comfortable that I fell right to sleep and awoke refreshed to continue my driving after a very pleasant breakfast. I arrived 1/2 hour before breakfast was to end. I found the food still very good and the 2 waitresses, as well as the hotel manager, were very helpful and talked with me while I was there. Regarding the room, i was so pleased that the refrigerator was taller than usual in a hotel room and its freezer was large enough to fit my ice packs for my cooler so that I could make the rest of my drive with cold beverages. My brief stay at the Baymont Inn, which I had never heard of before, was just what I needed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

What a nice surprise after a very long day of travelling. Expected a "sterile" chain hotel.

Adirondacks set outside for guests, inside a wonderful world of memorabilia. Little Cafe decorated in 50's mode, Continental Breakfast (waffles, cereal, pancakes, toast) more than adequate. Fun Irish Bar Sports just down the street.

Friendly Staff & Convenient location. Great value--

Livingston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great value, location, amenities and quality. We booked here because of the good price and the fact that it is part of Wyndham Rewards and would definitely recommend it to friends and stay here again ourselves.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Mount Sinai, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stayed here over night for a visit to a local University. We arrived late, but our room was waiting for us. We had requested a room not near the elevator and also to have a roll away bed brought in for my son. The manager said the bed should be there, but if not, to call down immediately and she will get one to our room. The bed was there waiting for us. Both requests were met. The room was very large and comfortable. We had a King suite with a jetted tub. The bed was very comfortable for us and the roll away was very comfortable for my teenaged son. Breakfast was like what most hotels offer now. Rolls, bagels, toast, danish, yogurt, cereal, and make your own waffles. This hotel also had a pancake maker where you just pushed a button the pancake came right out. My son said it was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to someone and would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT? Share your experiences!