“Visiting Family”

Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Manchester

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Edgewater
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had a great experience at this location this was my first visit. This was a business trip to the area and I will plan to stay here when I return again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Rocky Hill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay. I found the beds comfortable and was able to use the internet without any problems.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Clean and comfortable as it should be. The Owner is a collector of sports, music and 50's memorabilia and the collection is the decor thru out the building. I had never stayed at a Baymont, but I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Indianapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

...overall, very comfortable. Good bed. Internet worked good. Breakfast was good. The eating area was a bit much at first but easily 'tuned out'.
The staff was always friendly and helpful.
I'd stay again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Montross
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was driving from VA to NH and found that I was too tired to continue driving. I got off at the exit, intending to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. When I couldn't find that hotel, I tried the Baymont Inn and was very pleasantly surprised. The bed was so comfortable that I fell right to sleep and awoke refreshed to continue my driving after a very pleasant breakfast. I arrived 1/2 hour before breakfast was to end. I found the food still very good and the 2 waitresses, as well as the hotel manager, were very helpful and talked with me while I was there. Regarding the room, i was so pleased that the refrigerator was taller than usual in a hotel room and its freezer was large enough to fit my ice packs for my cooler so that I could make the rest of my drive with cold beverages. My brief stay at the Baymont Inn, which I had never heard of before, was just what I needed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford South/Glastonbury
Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Address: 20 Taylor St, I-84 Exit 63, Manchester, CT 06042-1736
Region: United States > Connecticut > Manchester
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT 2.5*
A clean, comfortable and safe hotel in Manchester CT, close to Downtown Hartford offering great rate and award winning service. For five (5) Years straight we have earned Tripadvisor's "Certificate of Excellence Award." We are honored that our staff has earned such great track record of -- "Hometown CT Hospitality" As such we employ and retain the friendliest and most knowledgeable individuals you will encounter while traveling. Our management company has designed and assisted in building this property from it's beginning as a dream. We opened our doors to guests in May 2002 and have enjoyed greeting and meeting new friends since then on a daily basis. In addition to providing excellent customer service, we also provide 80 clean and comfortable non-smoking guest rooms. For your use all of our guest rooms are equipped with; Irons and ironing boards Hair dryers In-room coffee machine Cable TV with HBO Wired Hi-Speed Internet connection Wireless Internet in common areas Alarm clock radios Electronic safe A refrigerator Microwave Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we have business suites and family suites that come equipped with all of the above and a second television for the additional room, DVD/VCR player, walk-in showers and our Jacuzzi bathtub. Some of these suites offer a dining area or pull-out sofa in the additional room to meet your needs. In addition to adding FREE wired Hi-speed internet access to all rooms we have also added wireless in all common areas of the hotel (all three lobbies, breakfast cafe). Our complimentary SuperStart Breakfast is also included with your overnight stay. For kids we have an arcade and a fitness center for adults, guest laundry, general store and business center that are all open 24 hours for your convenience. Four state of the art meeting/conference rooms have been designed to accommodate your various functions. These rooms have a capacity of approximately 100 guests per room. The rooms can be combined should you require additional space for larger events. We have also added an executive meeting room that is ideal for more intimate meetings. We can provide catering, decorating and activities should the need arise. Disc-Jockey, Karaoke, face painting, clown and magicians are some of the services we can offer for your entertaining.We will soon become your "home away from home" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Manchester