“Great Lobster Ravioli”

Dining options: Reservations
Jewett City
“Great Lobster Ravioli”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had my wedding rehearsal dinner here, the service was okay, the lobster ravioli was to die for. The best I have ever had! I also like the atmosphere as well. But there it was a little confusing as I did have about 18 people I feel they should be a little more organized when dealing with such a large party.

Visited September 2013

“Good, depending on what you order”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Waitress was knowledgable and explained that all the food is made from scratch, so items can be modified. This pleased my husband, since he can't tolerate onions and dairy products. His cup of minestrone soup was large and tasty and his steak on a skewer was delicious.
The house salad was mostly lettuce and carrots. Mine had two black olives. The other two members of our party liked their selections and portions were large enough for them to take some home.
I was not so pleased with my dish, the scallops and shrimp over linguini with a vodka cream tomato sauce. The scallops were the tiny ones and there were only three or four small shrimp. The dish was mainly linguini, and the sauce was very bland with not much tomato flavor. I left half of it on my plate and took none of it home.
That said, I will return, but will try another selection.

Visited March 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
“Much preferred over Olive Garden”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have been to Carrabba's at the Manchester location a few times this past year. It is now one of my favorite restaurants and I always look forward to eating there. The food is always delicious and the service has always been great. I have tried to eat at Olive Garden a few times and have always been very disappointed in the taste of the food especially for the prices. Carrabba's may seem a bit pricey for some, but I believe the price is worth it and just about the same as Olive Garden's prices. I definitely recommend going in for the Amore Monday specials for the best deals and ordering the bruschette as an appetizer because it is always delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Bloomfield CT. USA
“Great service-a bit pricey for a chain”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My wife and I joined another couple. Dinner and 1 drink each. 2 Appetizers we all shared (Bruschette). Bill was 129 + tip. You judge. I had a shrimp scallop combo with al dente pasta that was very good. My wife had chicken parm. It was good, but like my headline says-----

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank goldrush28
West Hartford, Ct
“yikes what out for the extras”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nice chain resurant but the bill was a bit out of control with 'extras' on specials and drinks. service was great

Visited November 2013