“Best appetizers”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love their appetizers. Best to go with 3 or 4 people and start with 3 or 4 appetizers. Are very reasonably priced and delicious. And large enough portions to share. Main dishes have been good also. Try to save room for the flan dessert, though tough to do. Also really like the BYOB policy. Overall, a great meal for a great price, with friendly service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I really liked finding this little gem in Manchester on the east side and was delightfully surprised by both its ambiance and ethnic flavor in its presentation and taste! YUM! is an understatement.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Took the whole extended family here Christmas week? Fortunately we made. Reservation on Saturday night....Full house...once again, all were pleased with our meals and even though very busy our service was fine by the waitstaff. There were no complaints from anyone from appetizers to entrees to dessert. Now I have to go to try their lunch menu....

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I ate dinner here after reading the reviews, and I was very pleased with the food. I had the Lomo Saldato, which is a beef stir fry dish served over rice and fried potatoes. It was delicious, and I thought the prices were very reasonable. The tres leches cake for dessert was good, too. I will definitely go back here.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have just fallen in love with this place. This unassuming place is full of authentic food and genuine hospitality. It feels like home. You'll be seated by the ower who is the proprietor, host, wait staff and chef. This place is small and cozy. The culinary creations are all from scratch. I just love the offering of warm, salted corn nuts. They are addicting. Every dish is amazing in it's own right. I can't say enough about this place. It's a keeper.