“Suso's never lets us down”
Review of Suso Latino Basket - CLOSED

Suso Latino Basket
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Suso's has become one of our favorite places. A small unassuming place that serves amazing dishes at excellent prices. One of my favorites is the Pork and Clam dish. Absolutely wonderful. We often like to go for just the appetizer and make a Tapas night out of it.

One of our favorite appetizers is his ceviche. I have seen some criticism about in in another post...about it not being authentic. I have found in my travels through mexico and Latin America that each area has their own recipe to while it may not be the way it is made in one area or country, it is authentic to another.

This is a place that should not be missed. Excellent!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have had dinner here twice and been completely satisfied. I enjoy the small owner operated restaurants around hartford for REAL satisfaction and taste. Suso fills the bill. I tried the lunch a bit ago and was equally satisfied with the lunch menu. Suso waited on us, bussed the table and bantered with us as well. I went with four other foodies and we are all going back. Pernil was excellent, mussels as well, paella of course..I had wanted to try a panino but never got to it....next time....

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Love their appetizers. Best to go with 3 or 4 people and start with 3 or 4 appetizers. Are very reasonably priced and delicious. And large enough portions to share. Main dishes have been good also. Try to save room for the flan dessert, though tough to do. Also really like the BYOB policy. Overall, a great meal for a great price, with friendly service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I really liked finding this little gem in Manchester on the east side and was delightfully surprised by both its ambiance and ethnic flavor in its presentation and taste! YUM! is an understatement.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Took the whole extended family here Christmas week? Fortunately we made. Reservation on Saturday night....Full house...once again, all were pleased with our meals and even though very busy our service was fine by the waitstaff. There were no complaints from anyone from appetizers to entrees to dessert. Now I have to go to try their lunch menu....