“Amazing Server”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #34 of 196 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Enfield
“Amazing Server”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We know the food, its great, menu perfect, but the server we had was a total machine, attentive, smiling, covering six tables at the same time and made it look tireless. You are blessed to have Renea!

Visited July 2013

Manchester, Connecticut
“Long on great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Atmosphere, food, service, drinks! Easy to get to, located across from the mall, always packed but worth the wait, which is usually short!

Visited June 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Greasy and Salty and fingerprints on the plates”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have been to other Longhorn Steakhouses with family and friends before, and have enjoyed the meals and service. Not at this one in Manchester, CT.

We ordered the Wild West Shrimp as an appetizer....yuck!! they were the tiny little frozen shrimp fried and way, I mean way greasy. We couldn't really even eat them, they were really gross. My meal of steak tips was extremely salty and the sauce they are in very strong and it actually detracted from the steak. My husbands dish was covered in greasy finger prints so much that it turned him off from even wanting to eat his meal. The service was slow. I was really disappointed for having spent over $50, assumed it was just like the other longhorns I had been to before. We weren't going to eat expensive that day, just get a bite somewhere, but then I had the idea of spoiling my husband since it was nearby to the errands we had to run. I am sorry I made such a bad decision, and honesty wish I had the money back, it wasn't worth it. My mouth is still bothering me from how salty and greasy the food was.

• Visited June 2013
“Horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Went for a work dinner with 9 coworkers. They couldn't have been slower or more u prepared. The restaurant was empty and it was no wonder why. Shame because I like this chains food but wouldn't go back to this location based on service.

• Visited March 2013
North West Ct
“A nice Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Stopped in for lunch durring the week. The food was good and fresh. The portion was just right. The staff was very helpfull. I would like to see one of these closer to where I live.

• Visited March 2013