“Celebration lunch”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Holland, Massachusetts
“Celebration lunch”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Group of 6 for retirement celebration. Prompt service, lots of choices, good food and a reasonable price. Nice view and decor too.

Visited April 2014

Retiro, Colombia
“Way over priced for mediocre food..”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

If I'm going to pay 9 dollars for a local draft beer something better be special. We arrived at this place around 2PM and the lady seating the people was nice and friendly. At first we wanted to sit outside but the table was small so we sat inside at a high top close to the bar. The sever had a beard and piercings and came out after a couple of minutes and greeted us and took our drink order. The beers arrived within 5 minutes and were OK. The menu had local clams which ended up being quite small for 2.25 each with regular cocktail sauce with added horseradish which you can find at the local store. My wife ordered a "Bloody Mary" which was a collection of local seafood in a glass for 12 dollars. The french fries were just like the ones at Burger King. My daughter had the duck salad which was good but nothing special. Everything was overpriced which I don't mind paying if the quality is there - but it wasn't. The waiter was never anywhere to be found. All in all the price was twice as much as it should be - I have no idea how this place can still be in business. Save your money - I had better food and much better service at Hooters and Buffalo Wild Wings right down the street.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank HK2LS
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Nice brunch”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a Sunday afternoon after a graduation ceremony. It was very convenient for all who attended. Most of us had brunch. Our meals were served with potatoes and vegetables and all were delicious. It was a bit expensive, but no one had any negative comments.

“Best Food.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were looking to have seafood and this place was absolutely delicious and the staff were very pleasant. Super happy and will def recommend and be back. We told Baymont Inn & suites to recommend this restaurant as well. We were in love with the app muscles in the butter wine sauce and the salmon burger with a oat bun toasted was juicy & flavorful. The Lobster mac and cheese, OMG ridiculously delicious!!

Visited May 2014
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had a really good Day Boat Scallops dinner: scallops were good, but the risotto with wild mushrooms was excellent. I make my own risotto from scratch, but I have to admit this was probably better than mine. Really good, thanks!

Visited May 2014