“Decent food for the price...just be prepared to feel rushed”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 196 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Decent food for the price...just be prepared to feel rushed”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Invariably, whenever we have eaten here (and it is CONSISTENTLY busy at this location, even years after opening), we always feel like it is a race to get us out of there and get the next seating placed. Often, you are not even half-way through your salad or appetizer before the entree is plunked down. If you are planning on a long, leisurely lunch or dinner, try elsewhere. Otherwise, if you are fast-food minded, you should not be disappointed overall.

• Visited May 2013

Connecticut
“Always good!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always enjoy Olive Gardens, but the one in Manchester is one of my favorites. I always enjoy the salad and breadsticks, which many times is my meal. During the winter, I may add a soup to the mix, with several to choose from. We also enjoy the eggplant parm, chicken venetian, and the lasagna with chicken....
Recommended...:-)

• Visited October 2013
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
“Lots of good food, worth the wait.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We didn't wait to get seated, but the time for ordering, and getting served took longer than normal, for a not very busy Monday afternoon 7/29/13. Our waitress was pleasant, and the meals filling and tasty. I took the free sample glass of wine, but ordered a new drink off the menu. We had 3 doggies bags out of the 4 of us.

• Visited July 2013
Connecticut
“Great value”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had lunch here with a friend. I ordered the minestrone soup and I have to say it was SO good. Our food was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. The servings were generous for the money. I will be going back for sure. I can make a meal out of the minestrone and a salad alone.

Visited March 2013
“Fresh and tasty food”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I stayed at Hampton in near by and wanted to have a light dinner.
Ordered Salmon and came with unlimited Salad :) very fresh .
Katie is very helpful to tell you all about the Menu.