“Great hole in the wall diner”
Review of Brass Key Restaurant - CLOSED

Brass Key Restaurant
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I had breakfast there last Sunday, most of the breakfast places on Main Street were hopping busy so we tried the Brass Key. We immediately got a seat, the staff was very friendly and attentive. Great food for good prices! We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Very dissappointed. If businesses say they close specific time, they should honor the time. I got there about 11:50 and was advised that they close the grill 15 mins prior. I droves a little ways to get here and was a little upset. Oh we'll!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

We don't go out for breakfast much, but when we do, we go here. This restaurant blows all the others away in the area. The home made bread is wonderful - so delicious. When you order eggs over easy, you get eggs over easy. The potatoes are spicy and savory and just delectable. And their house-made hot sauce is really hot - and AWESOME!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

I mean a greasy spoon in a good way. This place gives you good quality for a great price. Breakfast all day ( although it only serves breakfast and lunch). The burgers are great.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

My wife and I went to this place for the 1st time and wow let me tell you the breakfast was awesome. I think the total bill came to $18 for two meals and drinks. If you are ever in Manchester and want a great breakfast this place is a hole in the wall and has great food.