“Very Poor Customer Service”

Filomena's Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have been a loyal customer until tonight. I ordered a pizza with all bacon, half hamburger and the other half with pepperoni for my husband's birthday dinner. It came with hamburger on the entire thing. I called to report and ask for a new pizza to be sent out. I was told that although they were busy, the cook was certain he made my pizza correctly. I said that I was looking at it and can see the hamburger all over it. I was then told to 'pick it off'. I said 'no' and that I wanted a new one made quickly. They agreed to do so. They called me back a few minutes later to ask if they can just send out a personal size the way we wanted half the pizza. At this point, I lost it! I told them to come pick up their pizza and give me my money back. I let them know that they were rude and lacked customer service to tell me to 'pick it off' was rude. This is not my first negative encounter with this establishment. They have failed to credit me for coupons used and when called out on it, never credited the money owed. I will never do business with Filomena's again and suggest that you think twice also!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Terri C

Manchester, Connecticut
“Classy”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Ordered delivery for the first time. It came faster than expected and the driver was very pleasant and professional. The food was beyond amazing definitely will be ordering again.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester
“great”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

owner is great, friendly, knows his customers and manages great pizza in a state where it is not always great. Although a tad pricy it is worth the money.

Visited September 2012
Manchester, Connecticut
“One of the best Pizza's in Manchester”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

You can't go wrong if you have a last minute party and need a few party pizza's, They are huge! Steak Bomb, Buffalo Chicken and Taco are favorites.

Visited April 2012
Amston, Connecticut
“A taste of Italy!”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

They have the BEST pizza here, the crust is top notch. We order from here frequently and have never been disappointed. Also, check out their catering menu for your next bash...DELISH!

Visited May 2012