“Steak house”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I enjoy the steak and rolls. You can't forget the peanuts.. I always feel guilty putting the shells on the floor. In the past, I have never had a problem with how they cooked my steak, but recently, they have been messing up only my steak. By the time I get my food everyone else has eaten, so I feel guilty holding them up. This last time I didn't mind too much cause when they came back with the steak for the second time it was so undercooked that it worked out great for leftovers.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Cooked to perfection. No long wait...lots of choices. Smother my laded potato.easy to find . Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Went to Texas Roadhouse with the family for my fathers 75th birthday. They initially seated us (7 of us) in a booth, but my mother, who is in a wheelchair, was having a hard time getting in. She could have done it, but the waitress and the hostess came over right away to say that they had a table for us to make it easier for my mother. Another staff member came over and assured us that it would only be a few minutes, as they were wiping down the table and getting it ready.
They were so very attentive, respectful, helpful etc. Without even asking, we were moved to a bigger table that was much more comfortable.
The waitress was super nice, attentive etc.
We had bread and butter right away put on our table. This was replenished without a problem when we ran out. By the way, the best bread and sweet butter... wow, loved it.
Our order was taken and rather quickly, our salads came out.
Shortly after, the dinners came out.
The ribeye I ordered was unbelievable. So delicious. Cooked to perfection. All of us loved the food. We were so full we couldn't even fit in the birthday cake I brought for my father. We had to take it home and eat it later.
All in all, if you want a good steak, this is the place.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

It was Father's Day. The wait was 40 mins. But, it was worth it. Had the ribeye and it juicy. Loved the egg in my salad. Baked potato was perfect!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I had reviewed this place quite a while ago, and expressed my overall disappointment. I've now revisited over the last few months, and am glad to report that it has become my favorite steakhouse! The welcomes begin as soon as you walk in the door, and continue with the friendly, attentive service offered by the wonderful staff. But the food is the key here, and the steaks are top rate! And the value: $9.99 for a top quality sirloin steak with a great salad, nice bread and another side is the value of the year!

Be warned: the word has gotten out, and the wait can be gruesomely long. But we try and go between 4 and 5 on weekends, and haven't experienced a problem.