“Celebrating my brothers Birthday ”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #9 of 207 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time at Maggie McFly’s. We had a group of 12 people (men) without a reservation and we had no issues whatsoever. Our waitress was great, funny, and very accommodating. The food was great!!!! I tried the Lobster and Crab Ravioli for the first time with an appetizer of calamari and it was great. Loved every minute of our time and will definitely be returning!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We went to Maggie's for a farewell party for a coworker. There was about 20 of us. Most of us decided to try a martini. There was a variety at the table. We passed them around sampled and ordered another round . Absolutely delicious! The espresso I think was voted by our group, number one, followed for a close second place was the Chocolate martini. Server was great! Next time out, we switch designated drivers.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly bartenders! Their description that Maggie McFly’s is similar to Cheesecake Factory, but with healthier options is on point. Unfortunately I didn’t listen and got the fried mac n cheese to start. They were good, but a bit bland. (But I love robust flavors) A cup of clam chowder on the side was even better.

For dinner:
Still not listening... hmmmmm....my wife always gets chicken parm at Cheesecake so I had to try it. While not quite as good as the “original” it was good - and the portion size could feed a family of Hartford Whalers. (I also had a side of Brussels Sprouts - they were...ehh.)

They also have a great selection of beer.

I’ll come back.

1  Thank SME24
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Met family for a birthday dinner. Service was poor. Waitstaff was eating while serving us. Food was poor, undercooked chicken. Will not return.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a light lunch after shopping at the mall. Service was good and my wife ordered chop salad which was plentiful. However I ordered the seared tuna salad which was located in the big salads section on menu. I was very disappointed. It was a bunch of tossed greens with 4 tiny slices of seared tuna and literally 3 slices of avocado w a few tiny pieces of chopped tomatoes on it for 18 dollars. I wasn’t looking for a heavy meal but for 18 dollars I was expecting something more. Very disappointed.