“Just okay”

Courtyard Hartford Manchester
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband, 5-year old and infant on a Friday night on our way from New York City to Boston. As Marriott Courtyards go, I have stayed at nicer ones. Our room was clean, but the bathroom was outdated and it did not have a mini fridge, which many other Courtyard Marriott's provide. The pool was clean but small. A piece of the elevator wall was ripped off. Overall the hotel was okay, but not one I would stay at again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for your comment, that will help us to fix and improve our service. Our goal is to provide a perfect service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to make your next stay even better.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Visiting with friends this past weekend, 10/18/13 to 10/20/13. The only negative I have is the Courtyard is in a very congested area. I was born and raised in CT and had a hard time navigating the Manchester area since it has changed so much since I lived there. With that being said, the hotel is in the perfect area for those who do not want to stray too far. There is a major shopping mall, places to eat, movie theatre etc. all within walking and a short driving distance plus the hotel is right off of I-84.
The rooms are spacious and well decorated and they give you plenty of towels. You do have to pay for breakfast but you get what you want, not what is put out at some hotels that offer free breakfast. The food was excellent. Those breakfast potatoes were so good. You get a lot of food for the money so I would just eat breakfast at the hotel. I have stayed at other Courtyards and had lunch//dinner and the food was very good. I am a Dunkin Donuts person but the coffee in this hotel was excellent.
All the personnel were helpful, courteous and professional. Even the housekeeping staff spoke when they saw us in the hallway. If I ever have occasion to return to CT, the Courtyard will be my first choice. Loved, loved, loved this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back again in near future.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even better. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We are currently staying at the Courtyard in Manchester (our 3rd visit) and cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. The location of this hotel is wonderful..........you can walk to all the amenities that you will ever need.........25 minutes to Big Y for food and 10 minutes to the Buckland Hills Mall.
I do not know all the names of the front desk staff so please excuse me if I don't mention your name, but all of you are excellent. Too name a few, there is Alyssa, Caitlyn and Heather who have gone out of their way to meet our requests and all our needs and then some! The cleaning and maintenance staff are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and courtyard are very well maintained and the gym has excellent equipment. Rates are competitive and very fair. To be sure, we will be back again. Thank you so much for making our stay(s) so enjoyable!

Room Tip: We have been staying in a King Suite.......highly recommend this style of room as it includes a frid...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of all of us at the Manchester Courtyard, thank you for a positive review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our great location, service and our facility.
Heather, Alyssa and Caitlin were so happy that you remembered their names.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have been staying at the Marriott Courtyard Manchester for the last one year and have to say that this place makes me feel at home. Right from the time I check-in , Emmanuel, Alyssa,Falghun,Caitlin or Melissa from the front desk office office are warm and welcoming. The girls at the Bistro Nicole,Michelle, Anna,Carolina,Tracy and Erin are always willing to go the extra mile to make your day happy. I would like to especially mention Heather from House Keeping, who ensures that tea bags are always available in my room :) - Thank you all for your warm hospitality and you guys are the best!

Room Tip: Higher Floors have awesome balcony and views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. It gives us great amount of satisfaction that we make you feel right at home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

When you have to stay in a hotel for business, it's nice to find one that makes you feel welcome. The front desk at the Courtyard Manchester does this every time I begin my stay. The place is clean and comfortable and conveniently located to everything you would need for an extended stay. I appreciate this Courtyard more each time I stay in a hotel that does not do what the Manchester hotel does to make me feel better about being away from home.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
We hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Marriott Courtyard in Manchester is one of the best Courtyards I’ve stayed in, and it’s all thanks to the staff that works there. I travel every week for work, and this staff outshines any other. Nicole and Michelle at the Café are two of the funniest, nicest ladies I’ve met, but everyone there is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that your experience is the best it can be.

Room Tip: Recommend rooms on the odd side of the building. These are in the back and don't get any noise f...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay here at the Courtyard Manchester. Our goal is to provide the perfect service.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better. Thank You.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Totally surprised by the newly upgraded Marriotts. New carpets, new colors, new decor and interiors. Room equipped with large LED TVs. Cafe was splendidly re-designed, with breakfast served piping hot. Doing away with self service buffet is the right thing to go. Service staffs were friendly. Stone throw from Buckland Hills mall. Many restaurants in just 1 mile radius.
Will definitely come back again !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to provide you a perfect stay. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester
Residence Inn Hartford Manchester
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
Baymont Inn & Suites Manchester - Hartford CT
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Manchester
8 mi away
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor

Been to Courtyard Hartford Manchester? Share your experiences!