“Great getaway”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Manchester
Manchester, Connecticut
“Great getaway”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great job on the renovations. Rooms and new lobby came out great. Booked a room as a treat for the kids , they got to go away and have fun playing in the pool and hot tub. The place was super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that your kids had a great time during your recent stay. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even better.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel overnight on a recent business trip. I am a frequent business traveler, preferring Marriott and Hyatt brand hotels. Courtyards overall tend to be a little variable - and this is definitely a better one. The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful, the room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. Size of the room was great and the lobby, coffee area was spacious and well lit. The soundproofing could do with a bit of an upgrade, but that's really the only thing I could find to improve. I will stay here again when my travels take me this way. Very close to the mall and many dining options if you want that.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Manchester, CT and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your experience. We are very pleased you found our location and friendly staff accommodating to your travel needs.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better on your next visit.
Thank You!
Cleveland,
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for almost a year now. The courteous service from Rosie, Alyssa, Manny, Falgun, and Heather, at the front desk is beyond compare. The delightful mornings with Michelle, Nicole, & Anna in the Bistro have made my stay a wonderful experience. The food is excellent. The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice. The location is great with two malls, good restaurants, Rave Cinemas, and the nearby highway. You all are the best!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for you positive comments. It gives us great joy that we make your stay delightful.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even better.
Thank You!
Bartlett, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Every stay at this hotel has been excellent. The staff is friendly and very accommodating to my needs and suggestions. At the front desk, Emmanuel Parpado always greets me by name and has my room ready in minutes. No waiting in long lines or multiple forms to complete during registration. The manager of housekeeping, Heather Lodge, runs a tight ship and the rooms are always immaculate. Of all the hotels in the area, this is the one I choose every time.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate every bit of feedback from our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my husband, 5-year old and infant on a Friday night on our way from New York City to Boston. As Marriott Courtyards go, I have stayed at nicer ones. Our room was clean, but the bathroom was outdated and it did not have a mini fridge, which many other Courtyard Marriott's provide. The pool was clean but small. A piece of the elevator wall was ripped off. Overall the hotel was okay, but not one I would stay at again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for your comment, that will help us to fix and improve our service. Our goal is to provide a perfect service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to make your next stay even better.
New Jersey
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Visiting with friends this past weekend, 10/18/13 to 10/20/13. The only negative I have is the Courtyard is in a very congested area. I was born and raised in CT and had a hard time navigating the Manchester area since it has changed so much since I lived there. With that being said, the hotel is in the perfect area for those who do not want to stray too far. There is a major shopping mall, places to eat, movie theatre etc. all within walking and a short driving distance plus the hotel is right off of I-84.
The rooms are spacious and well decorated and they give you plenty of towels. You do have to pay for breakfast but you get what you want, not what is put out at some hotels that offer free breakfast. The food was excellent. Those breakfast potatoes were so good. You get a lot of food for the money so I would just eat breakfast at the hotel. I have stayed at other Courtyards and had lunch//dinner and the food was very good. I am a Dunkin Donuts person but the coffee in this hotel was excellent.
All the personnel were helpful, courteous and professional. Even the housekeeping staff spoke when they saw us in the hallway. If I ever have occasion to return to CT, the Courtyard will be my first choice. Loved, loved, loved this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
James M, Manager at Courtyard Hartford Manchester, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back again in near future.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even better. Thank you.
Canada
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We are currently staying at the Courtyard in Manchester (our 3rd visit) and cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. The location of this hotel is wonderful..........you can walk to all the amenities that you will ever need.........25 minutes to Big Y for food and 10 minutes to the Buckland Hills Mall.
I do not know all the names of the front desk staff so please excuse me if I don't mention your name, but all of you are excellent. Too name a few, there is Alyssa, Caitlyn and Heather who have gone out of their way to meet our requests and all our needs and then some! The cleaning and maintenance staff are very efficient and friendly. The pool area and courtyard are very well maintained and the gym has excellent equipment. Rates are competitive and very fair. To be sure, we will be back again. Thank you so much for making our stay(s) so enjoyable!

Room Tip: We have been staying in a King Suite.......highly recommend this style of room as it includes a frid...