“Exceptional service. great view”
Review of Paragon - CLOSED

Paragon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Celebrated my wife birthday last night, the view along with the service was excellent... The food was upscale small portions but tastefully presented . The only drawback, and insult I thought was the bread rolls that came out before the meal were microwaved before they came out.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Went there for the second time 11/29/13 and walked out after waiting 17 minutes for a server to come to our table. First time we went last summer waited almost as long but obviously didn't leave and decided to give it a second chance. Only thing nice about this restaurant is the setting with a beautiful view from the 24th floor. Menu is small and food ordinary, but again I cannot stress how poor the service is even after the server arrives. On first visit waited inordinately long times between drinks, appetizers, main courses and desserts.
Two hostesses profusely apologized saying they were short staffed and one server was training, but it was a poor excuse since the restaurant was about 1/3 occupied and the servers were standing around. Better choices at Foxwoods are Al Dente or Cedars Steak House.

1  Thank Andy K
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Every other gourmet restaurant was booked with reservations. This was the only one that could get us in before 9pm for dinner. I was shocked. Welp maybe it was the slow service which is why they weren't crowded. After ordering our drinks and placing an order for our main courses. It took an hour for us just to receive the starters. I think the mgr saw we were annoyed because we kept looking around for our waiter. She came and asked us if everything was okay so far and I told her yes but service is slow. She checked on everything and came back to apologize that it was the kitchen that was slow, not our server. But not once did he come back to check up on us after bring bread drinks or our food. If the kitchen is going to be slow, you have to inform your table so they don't think it's you. The food was delicious, you can tell the chef took their time. No complaints on the food at all.

1  Thank Quiana T
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was our first time at Paragon and we agreed that it is the best place at Foxwoods and we have eaten almost all the places there. My bib lettuce salad was a real stand out which set the tone for the entire meal----fresh food, excellently prepared. Our waiter, Chris was tops

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My family took me to Paragon for my birthday in April and I really had never even known this restaurant existed on the 24th floor of the Grand Pequot Tower! I had always eaten at restaurants on the main level. What a special night it was - the food, service, atmosphere, and dragonfruit martini's were all out of this world! The wild boar meatballs and tuna tartare appetizers and the "lazy man's lump crabmeat" particularly stand out. I travel extensively for work and pleasure and my dining experience at Paragon definitely ranks up there with the best of the best! We are going again this upcoming weekend and I cannot wait! Make sure to get the flaming Bananas Foster for dessert - and the dragonfruit martini's if I haven't already emphasized that enough!