“Awesome Place!!”

Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club & Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: COMIX At Foxwoods Comedy Club & Bar is located just a short drive from Hartford, Providence, New Haven, Boston, or Worcester – in the center of Foxwoods Resort Casino. COMIX features national club headliners, and also presents top-ranked national comedians in the MGM Grand and Fox Theaters. In addition, COMIX offers open mic nights and the best happy hour in Foxwoods – every Wednesday through Sunday from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., with two full-service bars and a diverse menu.
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Place!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I laughed my butt off the entire time. Drinks were good, our waitress was excellent! Had a blast. And I got to see Josh Wolf perform and I've loved him ever since I've seen him on Chelsea Lately :) Best night out I've had in a while

Visited January 2014
1 Thank markymark212

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A fun night!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a small sized comedy club located inside Foxwoods casino. The price was very reasonable and the comics were a riot! They do have a two drink minimum (doesn't have to be alcohol) which I was not aware of when purchasing my tickets online, gratuity is included however. They also have a small menu with appetizers and dessert.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Andrea D
Bethany, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Watch out for the guy at the desk!!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

So we purchased advanced expensive tickets and asked early on to share a high top with any other couple. He stood there and thought about it and said for another 20 dollar fee per ticket he can do it. REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING??? They were all in the back nothing exceptional but my husband is sometime claustrophobic Sorry Comix!!! This isn't my first rodeo. There is no worse feeling than a con artist sitting at the front desk. Guess who had the last laugh!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LorraineW111
North Plainfield, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Dueling Pianos show was NOT funny”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We are big fans of stand up comedy shows so we immediately looked up the Comedy Club line up when we decided to visit Foxwoods, but this Dueling Pianos show was playing. The advertisement oversold the actual show. It was supposed to be humorous and there was nothing funny about the show. The piano players did not duel whatsoever. They calmly took turns and certainly were not competing with each other. They were too busy working the audience to give them tips to play requested songs. I am not sure if the players even said their names before they instructed us to give them money if we wanted them to play a song. We complied with a few bucks and about 4 song requests. None of ours were played. If you gave more money than the original requestor, then they would stop playing that song and play a song that you requested. What a way to double your tips.
The female piano player had an average singing voice, but at least she got up and danced and attempted to entertain the crowd, even though she was the biggest proponent of asking for money. The male piano player did not appear to be the least bit interested in performing. He barely spoke and he clearly didn't want to interact with the crowd.
The front door staff and owner of the club were very customer service focused. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly.
The boneless wings were pretty good. The drinks were poured a little light. Yes, there is a two drink minimum, but that is typical for every comedy club. The tickets were $15 plus service fees. I feel it was $15 too much.
About an hour into the show I looked around and more than half of the audience already left. The best thing I can say about my visit--the restrooms are clean and spacious!!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Mccanavan3
Billerica, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Place, Nasty Show was terrible”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Comics on Labor Day weekend Nasty Show(after 10:00 PM) were unprepared and terrible. Out of six comicas for 15 minutes each only 2 were pretty good and tghe rest were either unprepared or drunk. We spent for the VIP tickets which actually gave us nothing more than the regular tickets. Wqas disappointed, but with the style and beauty of the club, I can see a great time when they have good comedians booked. Will give it one more try on another night.

Visited September 2013