“LMFAO every time we go here”

Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club & Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: COMIX At Foxwoods Comedy Club & Bar is located just a short drive from Hartford, Providence, New Haven, Boston, or Worcester – in the center of Foxwoods Resort Casino. COMIX features national club headliners, and also presents top-ranked national comedians in the MGM Grand and Fox Theaters. In addition, COMIX offers open mic nights and the best happy hour in Foxwoods – every Wednesday through Sunday from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., with two full-service bars and a diverse menu.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Love this place. We always go to Foxwoods on a Sunday night and when we do we always make sure to go to whatever is going on here. Prices for shows are very reasonable and there isn't a bad seat in the house. The shows are fantastic. The food is yummy. They have jello shots (3 for $5) which we always have as our appetizer. I have to say the servers here go above and beyond and are very attentive.

2  Thank Helloooooo

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had a fun time at the comedy club we went to. We had a good view of the stage and all the comics were raunchy, but really funny. There is a 2 drink minimum, but it can be nonalcoholic drinks. We hadn't been to a comedy club in a long time and it was great to laugh.

1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I laughed my butt off the entire time. Drinks were good, our waitress was excellent! Had a blast. And I got to see Josh Wolf perform and I've loved him ever since I've seen him on Chelsea Lately :) Best night out I've had in a while

1  Thank markymark212
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a small sized comedy club located inside Foxwoods casino. The price was very reasonable and the comics were a riot! They do have a two drink minimum (doesn't have to be alcohol) which I was not aware of when purchasing my tickets online, gratuity is included however. They also have a small menu with appetizers and dessert.

1  Thank Andrea D
Reviewed 2 January 2014

So we purchased advanced expensive tickets and asked early on to share a high top with any other couple. He stood there and thought about it and said for another 20 dollar fee per ticket he can do it. REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING??? They were all in the back nothing exceptional but my husband is sometime claustrophobic Sorry Comix!!! This isn't my first rodeo. There is no worse feeling than a con artist sitting at the front desk. Guess who had the last laugh!

1  Thank LorraineW111