“Disappointed”

Junior's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Junior's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trolly line Blvd
Description: Junior's is a Brooklyn haven in the Foxwoods casino resort serving a wide variety of American comfort foods. The walls are adorned with Brooklyn Dodgers memorabilla.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ordered lunch poolside at The Fox Tower pool and the food comes from Juniors. The turkey Reuben was excellent but the fries and onion rings were cold and greasy. The server did not give us an itemized bill but only the credit card receipt to sign. As he stood over me waiting for me to add the tip and sign...I added to tip and signed. I then asked the price of items as I didn't understand why the bill was $40. I learned that the 18%tip was already added to the bill and the waiter "mistakingly" tossed the itemized bill in the garbage. Not cool! This left a very bad impression but we gave them another try for breakfast. Ordered smoked salmon on an everything bagel but was served a plain bagel on a dirty plate. No apology offered. They did have good coffee but we would not go back to this restaurant.

bob h, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

dear E C I am sorry for our poor performance we usually do much better. I would like to compensate you and know more about your experience. please email me your phone number so I can call you. we will use your feedback as a learning tool so we can improve our customer satisfaction level
Bob Hunt
bob@juniorscheesecake.com

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went here on a Sunday morning for breakfast. The waitress was very nice and efficient but the food was lousy. I ordered a pastrami omelet; the meat was tasty but the eggs were bland and seemed very institutional (like those powdered eggs some places use on breakfast buffets). My husband ordered corned beef hash with poached eggs. His hash had okay flavor but was very dry and had chunks of potato that weren't really small enough and weren't incorporated into the hash. We won't go here again other than, possibly, for the cheesecake which they are known for. Breakfast is definitely to be avoided here!

1  Thank ideadensity

I so sorry we did such a terrible job we are usually much better that you have encountered. there is no excuse for our poor performance and your feedback will be used to train our staff and management. if you would be so kind as to email me your phone number I would like to speak with you and also compensate you. As our owner says if you can't do it right then we don't de3serve to make a profit, and clearly we did not do it right. my email is bob@juniorscheesecake.com
thank you for bringing it to my attention.
I look forward to speaking with you
Bob Hunt

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Visited here while at Foxwoods for the night. First we stopped in for a little late night snack while we were playing at the Casino right nearby. There's a small cafe/bakery near the casino and then the full restaurant is right through the lobby. Breakfast was great, it wasn't too busy which was good. The service was super super fast! The eggs and bagels were yummy and the staff was very friendly.Would recommend this place for a late night snack and a quick breakfast while headed to your next activity at Foxwoods.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Was at Foxwoods on a Saturday night without a reservation anywhere for dinner. As a result could find no where to eat without a 1+ hour wait. Recalled that Juniors was tucked away behind the reception area in MGM and ventured over to check. Was seated immediately and truly enjoyed a quality meal, at very reasonable prices. Loved the gratis pickled beets and cole slaw as well!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This restaurant is always busy! It's the perfect casual spot for those who don't know what they want. The staff is always in fast gear and very attentive. We go here when we are going to a show a MGM.