Came for a few days with my son. Stayed at the former MGM which is now called Fox Tower. Spring Breakers were everywhere. Drunk, disorderly and disrespectful. A group stayed in a hotel room adjacent to ours. Parties, slamming doors, obscenities and loud music from 8pm-4:30 am. Called security 5 times. No answer last two calls. Drunken 20-somethings slumped in hallways and throughout the hotel. The Shrine Night Club had some kind of spring break special.
Other guests had similar complaints. Now I understand why the rooms were discounted. Never come during spring break. I asked to be moved to a different part of the resort but they could not accommodate my request. Just a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket