The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
US$807
US$178
US$158
Great 4.5/5
Bellissimo Grande Hotel(North Stonington)
US$128
US$121
Very Good 4/5
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
US$124
US$117
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$160
Residence Inn
Very Good 4/5
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
US$91
Quality Inn(Mystic)
US$110
US$92
1,508 results
All reviewsfox towerdirector's suiteproducer suiteoutdoor poolcorner roomlong walkfloor to ceiling windowsmain casinotanger outletswalk in showermini barhigh floorresort feenice roomcasino flooralta stradagrand pequot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The Fox Tower is always our choice when we visit Foxwoods. The accommodations while nice are substantially upgraded by the unbelievable staff. Led by Sue Evarts the "Concierge Chef" the entire experience from parking to checkout is done to make one feel like a special guest. Our recent trip included my 60th birthday and Sue and her staff went overboard to make our weekend one that we will not soon forget. I hear and read some of the negativity about Foxwoods but I would like to go on record as saying that the staff at The Tower are folks we look forward to seeing and working with as they always seems to take the extra little step to make our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Until recently Fox Tower was the MGM Grand. Unfortunately the signage has not caught up, and Fox Tower was hard to find among the other hotels and casino buildings. Also, the parking garage is a long walk to the hotel lobby, requiring that guests walk through the casino floor. Consider using valet parking to avoid wheeling your suitcase between rows of slot machines and gaming tables. The rooms get high scores for cleanliness and design. The bathroom was large and had all the usual amenities. No bathtub, but the shower was almost as big as a walk-in closet fronted with thick glass. The only missing feature that I like is a safe in the closet, but that's not unusual.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was our second time at Foxwoods. The first time we didn't stay over and we actually didn't like it that much we almost didn't come back but boy are we glad we did! We stayed in the producers suite and it was awesome, the room was cool it had 2 TVs, a nice bed and a cool couch. The best part was the VIEW omg it was floor to ceiling windows of a gorgeous vast forest like a scene from the movie twilight! Bed was comfy. Casino was fun. I loved the scorpion bar and club shrine. Just had a wonderful time! Fuddruckers was yummy for late night.

Room Tip: Producers suite so nice, ask for high floor forest view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Great venue for a show but the fox tower wasn't what I expected. I went there to to celebrate my anniversary I had requested a jacuzzi suite in advance and got a small corner room with a small bed. Way to expensive and when I complained the said all they could do was a complimentary breakfast. .which when we went to get the info on how to redeem the front desk told me they couldn't help me! Very disappointed with the fox tower and there level of service!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Jazmine S
Cory M, Front Office Manager at The Fox Tower at Foxwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Good afternoon Jazmine S! Please accept my apology for the lack of attention to your request from my team. I appreciate your candid feedback, it offers me an opportunity to bring these details to my team and better our operation. As a gesture of hospitality I would like to offer you a future complimentary suite upgrade to one of our Producers or Directors suites. Please contact me directly at (860)312-8759 and I will assist you in making your reservation. I look forward to making your next visit seamless.

Cory Merriman
Front Office Manager - The Fox Tower
Foxwoods Resort Casino

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed last Sunday, May 5th, 2014. This property is now called The Fox Tower (previously MGM Grand). As always we enjoyed our stay. Room was on the 28th floor with a beautiful view of the woods. Rooms are always immaculate. Bathroom is magnificent -- fabulous walk in shower. The mattresses at Foxwoods are extraordinarily comfy. So much so, that this time around we decided to ask about them at the front desk. The front desk was so helpful and gave us a sheet of paper with the name of the mattress (turns out they are SERTAS) and who we could contact if we wished to order one --- which we are doing.

The only negative about staying at the FOX Tower is that it is at the very end of the property, so there is a lot of walking if you wish to go to all the casinos -- which is fine by us. The Great Cedar Hotel is more centrally located and is just as nice ---but has a regular bathroom --- no walk in shower.

Once, again, we have stayed at this property many times and cannot say enough good things about it.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view of the forest.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple