This is the MGM Grand at Foxwoods that was re-branded The Fox Tower and decorated to fit in with the motif of the other two towers. We stayed as part of a stay and play golf package so the room had to accommodate four sweaty golfers. Check in was very fast after having gone to another tower by accident. They are all far apart so make sure you know where you are going. Room was clean with nothing broken or out of place. I usually don't count this as part of a great stay but the shower head and volume was the best I have ever experienced. And there is a telephone in the bathroom. Who knew? We had plenty of towels and a great view of the woods and the pool below. Casino and all other fun stuff just an elevator ride away. Finding your way back to elevators can be confusing until you understand the layout of the complex. Checkout is at eleven which we took advantage of to have breakfast and play some table games before leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket