“A Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Description: Located in in the Rainmaker expansion of the Foxwoods Resort and Casino complex, Hard Rock Cafe Foxwoods delivers delicious food in a high-energy atmosphere featuring a living museum of authentic music memorabilia spanning the decades. Visit us for world class service, fantastic food, and exciting live events. Hard Rock Cafe is known for delivering fantastic food in a high-energy environment, and Hard Rock Cafe Foxwood lives up to that reputation. Satisfy your craving for savory flavors with our hand crafted entrees, crisp salads, tempting appetizers, or our Legendary(R) Burger. Whatever you choose is sure to delight your taste for adventure. After dinner, don't forget to stop by and visit our retail store for collectible Hard Rock Cafe gear. Whether you are looking for an escape from the bustle of the casino game floor, or want to catch one of our exciting live events, stop by to enjoy our unique atmosphere and world class service.
White Plains
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This café is located behind the card room at Foxwoods. Bumped into it by accident. Foxwoods is so huge, it'll take forever to see everything. Burgers, fries, soups etc. were just great. Other food dishes just as good. Very friendly. Just wish it was easier to get to. You should find the place for you will be very glad you did.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank JP J

New Hampshire
“Did not live up to the hype”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have never been to the Hard Rock Cafe and was looking forward to seeing what the place was all about. My boyfriend and I got seated right away, in an incredibly tight booth, and the waitress came right over. We both ordered burgers medium. Both of them came out rare, which wasn't an issue for us. The burger had zero seasoning. The bacon was actually charred at the end, which I have never seen before. Fries were ok. I had asked for a side of ranch and the waitress forgot, and was only reminded when she saw me after chatting with her co-workers at the bar for a good 10 minutes. Just disappointed all around and will not be back.

• Visited May 2013
John E, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Roadtripper,

Sorry to disappoint on your first visit to a Hard Rock Cafe. Our burgers are one of the things we are most proud of, and it sounds like we didnt deliver on our normal experience for you. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at the cafe. 860-312-7626

Thanks for your feedback,
Windham, Connecticut
“Great casual place!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

The food was good, although I don't like the side options that they offer. They could offer better ones, the garlic mashed potatoes were not tasty in my opinion. The staff was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was good, I love all of the TV's everywhere. The bar is awesome and huge, the chairs at the bar are comfortable and high, love them! I love the fact that I can go online and make a table reservation, although I don't love that I can't do it on Saturdays.

Visited May 2013
Sandra,

Glad to hear you had a great time at our cafe. We are proud of bar...it is definately the center piece of our building!

Thanks!
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Top notch restaurant”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Comfortable atmosphere, friendly staff, and great eats.
We had the chix wings, half hot, half honey hot for an appetizer. The carrots and celery a nice touch, but the freshly made blue cheese dressing made it all come together nicely. We both had burgers and my wife, who's very particular about her medium rare, was quite pleased.
We sat at the bar with views of every part of the restaurant, and let me tell you... the interior
was packed with memorabilia. There were many choices of "eats" in this area and we both
agreed that we had made the right choice for our dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Bogdans,

Thanks for your feedback, and we're glad you had a great time with us. We strive to provide that great experience to all of our guests, and we appreciate the validation of that effort. We do have some great memorabilia pieces in the cafe...my favorites being the original hand drawn animation cells from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" and Isaac Hayes' hand painted stage cape.

Hope to see you soon!
Southington, Connecticut
“Good, quick and hot food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Located in the poker room, I have eaten here many times. It's good food, some cooked to order. The chicken tenders are cooked to order even if it's not on the menu just ask for them, these are one of my favorites. Ham and egg sandwich also cooked to order on a toasted Kiser roll will also do as a late night sandwich. The dinners are all pre-made held in a heated cabinet so I usually stay away from those as they have been sitting for, well who knows how long. They always have pizza and the Clam Chowder is always good. So if your in the mood for a quick bout of some descent food, served hot and fresh, then you won't go wrong here.

• Visited March 2013