“Clean, Quiet, Comfortable”

Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Meriden
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed in a non smoking room for a single night, although there are smoking rooms in the hotel you can not smell anything in the non smoking rooms. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and the hot water hot. Free WiFi, parking, grab and go breakfast. They had a full refrigerator, microwave and stove top. A small desk with lamp and a flat screen TV that swiveled enough to see from the work area. The bathroom was a good size but it had a wall mount sink with no counter space, non at all. The person who checked me in was very friendly and helpful with finding places to eat.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for one week at a time for the last two years when I make a trip to Connecticut to visit family. The hotel is centrally located and in addition it satisfies my need for a roll-in shower. It meets my needs nicely and I will most likely return next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The hotel and room were so clean, which was a godsend... all too often hotels are dirty and gross. The staff was so sweet and accommodating, especially Jasmine she was awesome!!!. I loved being able to cook like I was at home. It was convent to everything. I would recommend to anyone, affordable and a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

After having to switch hotels because of a horrible experience, my family and I stayed here and really enjoyed it. It wasa home away from home. We were able to cook and have meals together, and the hotel is right down the street from a park which was wonderful for the kids. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are on business or have a family. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jessica F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Jessica - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at a different hotel; however, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great stay in the end. The staff and I are very proud to know that you found our hotel to be your "home away from home" and that you enjoyed our location. It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have stayed at quite a few Extended stays on the east coast due to business. This one surpasses many with its cleanliness. Definitely in the top three. Reasonably priced and warm and welcoming. But the staff here is wonderful. The front desk clerk Kaitlyn went out of her way to accomodate. She was wonderful. Even the housekeepers are great. I believe Ursula was her name she very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Lakisha - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and how friendly our staff was to you during your stay, especially Kaitlyn.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Very nice hotel. Easy to get to and the staff was very helpful. Room was clean, bed comfortable and the idea of a small kitchen, especially if staying more than one night, is a plus. My room faced the highway and even though there was a tree buffer i heard the traffic when the window was open. Once I closed the window the noise went away.

Room Tip: Rooms on side away from highway would be quieter. I did not mind because I live on a busy street so...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the well-equipped kitchen and bedding in your room. As well, I am very happy that you found our location to be convenient.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Hi I am so pleased to recommend this extended stay to all travelers. I am a traveling nurse and I have been in some very unpleasant places. The housekeeping staff here are excellent! The desk staff are friendly and Jose the maintenance engineer is very pleasant and knowledgeable always willing to help.
I am possibly extending here and I am thankful to be in such a pleasant feels like home place. Kudos to Extended Stay America!

Room Tip: I am in the middle of a hall and even though there a animals allowed here I hear very little noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Sharma - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and staff.