“Just Like Home Made Food”

Jake's Wayback Burgers
Ranked #25 of 143 Restaurants in Meriden
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the FREE milkshake offer-
Pleasantly surprised- it was 1/2 size milkshake - thick- creamy - actually filling-
( received coupon for $1.00 off menu no expiration date).
Very large menu- rather pricey BUT very juicy - fresh made to order ( not frozen- or premade) rather large size portion.
Friendly staff
Give it a try, NOT your regular fast food place or prices so bring your wallet.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Wasn'texpecting much for lunch, but pleasantly surprised at the taste. Service was slow but the burger worth the wait, I had the double bacon cheese with fries.Will be back

1  Thank RickyCruise
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We went there to pick up some burgers for my husband. What a huge mistake. First the guy on the grill didn't put my order on the grill until we were there for at least 10 minutes. We kept waiting and waiting and watching while the help just kept joking amongst themselves. Twenty minutes later I finally got my food. Only to find out when I got home they forgot one of my two burgers. Really are you kidding maybe we should talk less and consentrate on the task at hand. I won't ever go back again. Run in any other direction if I were you. P.S. They were not busy either.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Burgers, fries or chips, and milk shakes. Food is good and served up quickly. Various choices in burgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, and more

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Killer bacon cheeseburger. Super flavorful! Super cheesy! The chili-cheese fries were absolutely spectacular. If you have a burger lover in your life, it would be a crime not to bring them here.

Been to Jake's Wayback Burgers? Share your experiences!