“Excellent Pizza, still, but has it changed?”
Review of Little Rendezvous

Little Rendezvous
Ranked #19 of 138 Restaurants in Meriden
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Little Rendezvous has been my favorite pizza in town for years, but of late we just haven't ordered pizza for our house very often. We were in the mood tonight, and made the short trip for pick up. As the three of us were eating it, I recalled the last time we had it, we were wondering if the pizza had changed, and this time we are convinced. It's still excellent, great sauce, quality ingredients, etc., but it just isn't the New Haven style we have been accustomed to. Previously it was unique to Meriden, but the current version is not so distinctive.

I came to TripAdvisor to see what I might learn, but was looking for more comments reflecting the change. We would be interested in other thoughts.

The place is still historic and unique, and the area does not present a problem to us at all. It's not a park like setting, but there's always plenty of parking out front, and you're in an out in minute. Pizza is their business, and they still do it well!!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

not to mention the worst location in town !!! You don't delivery??? No one even wants to drive down that street much least get otta the car !!!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Unfortunately I will not be able to order pizza from here ever again. It taste delicious, however when my husband went to pick it up they were so rude that when he mentioned how warm it was in the place (which is understandable this time of year and in a HOT pizza over restaurant) they reacted rudely. And it was shocking to hear that one of the employees THREATENED that if he mentioned how hot is was again he would through a pizza in my husbands face. If you think its worth supporting a business that runs this way then go try the pizza.

1  Thank reneebethfish
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I remember when it was great. Lou the father ran it back in the day and the pizza was delicious. Pizza now is dryed out with little taste Dough is tasteless. Will not go back. Too long a wait for disappointment.

1  Thank Derdoil
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Little Rendezvous has been a mainstay for pizza since I was a teenager. The place has changed hands in the last few years but the pizza has stayed the same. Fifty years later it's still the best in town. If you get a chance don't miss it.

2  Thank DebbieandBrian

Been to Little Rendezvous? Share your experiences!