I have been waiting 35 minutes to get my room situation straightened out between priceline and the desk person. There was a mixup because comfort hotel cancelled my reservation even though Priceline had confirmed the 3 day reservation and charged me for the 3 days.
No king beds, no I apology til the very end,and definitely not customer service etiquette. Waiting room had food all over the carpet and the hall ways smell of mildew. If I hadn't been traveling since. 3am and getting into the room at 6:43 pm I would have looked elsewhere. It is not acceptable to be keep waiting when the hotel has been paid for 3 nights and the hotel is near empty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center hotel is convenient located at the "Crossroads of Connecticut," offering easy access to Interstate 91 and Interstate 691. This Meriden, CT hotel is minutes away from Hartford, New Haven, Bristol, and Waterbury. Guests of this upscale, moderately priced Meriden, CT hotel will enjoy state-of-the-art amenities and features like; 39 and 42 inch flat-panel LED television. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Meriden-Hartford Hotel Meriden
- Comfort Inn And Suites Meriden-Hartford
- Comfort Inn Meriden
- Meriden Comfort Inn