“Great staff and alwAys great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bridge House Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 246 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florence, Italy
“Great staff and alwAys great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love the bridge house and their staff is wonderful and their food is always great they are very accommodating. We are never disappointed

• Visited May 2014

Milford, Connecticut
“uneven service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

food is decent, but service is sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Sometimes the food takes a long time coming. Even ordering soup, I had to ask for the crackers. Nice place, i wish it would step it up a bit.

Monroe, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Been to the Bridge House several times and it was always good. Unfortunately that was not my experience last night when I was there with friends. First, my favorite dish..the chicken pot pie..has been removed from the menu so that started off the evening on a down note. Ordered the meatloaf because my friends said it was good. Honestly it tasted like it had been made in advance and heated up in a microwave. I felt like I was on an episode of Hell's Kitchen! For desert I ordered the brownie sundae. The brownie tasted like paste and the ice cream had ice crystals in it....you know...like it had melted and been re-frozen. I sent it back and told them to take it off my bill. One of my friends had the same desert and found the same problem but he decided to eat it anyway. For me it was third rate at best and not worth the calories. I may go back one more time to see if this was just a bad night but if I have a similar experience will cross this place off my list of places to go.

1 Thank WenWen302
Southport, CT
“The BH "Pig Roast" Savory & Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

It's Valentine's Day!

We decided last minute to go out, and I called Bridge House and spoke to "Chris" who admitted they were very busy, told me we could possibly sit at the bar and eat. When he heard my disappointment, he asked "just the two of you?" and I said yes! "OK," he said, "come right down and we'll take care of you."

We were greeted by "Chris" who immediately escorted us to a wonderful corner table in the dining room. We were served water and our wait person "Amanda" was very friendly. She served our drinks and we ordered our dinner. Warm bread and flavored whipped butter kept us going until dinner arrived.

I had the "Pig Roast" which is a BH “Pig” Roast, which consisted of a delectable braised pork belly, a rolled porchetta pork roast portion, pork loin tournedos served with a reduction and wilted spinach, with tender fingerling potatoes. I can tell you this was the BEST PORK I've ever had! It was crispy, moist and very flavorful. He had the roast breast of duck, which was sheer perfection!

We had a great time, the atmosphere is cheerful and warm, the food tonight was 5 star quality, and the service was extraordinary!

We'll be back! Big shout out to "Chris," and to "Amanda" who treated us like royalty!

Stratford, Connecticut
“Great food, friendly people, comfortable atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

I go to the Bridge House often. I love the price fixe offer. It makes a great dinner affordable and enjoyable. The meatloaf is awesome. Love the app's. Give it a try!!!

• Visited December 2013