“great price , clean room”

Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Meriden
“great price , clean room”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was a nice experience overall. The bed was super comfy, the room was clean, and the staff was nice. All employees made a point of saying hi to me. The shower massage was a nice touch. I would stay again/

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

This is what differ us from the competition"Home away from Home!"

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
Sidney, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was qouted a rate that was through my company and they originally did not honor that rate. It did get honored iin the end, but I had other issues as well. Overall the hotel is nice enough, but some of the staff need refreshers and to learn the company policies. I would consider staying again in a hotel like this, but would watch my bill like a hawk and not be afraid to bring up any discrepincies if any are found. Darn shame the trip could not just be smooth and worry free.:-/ Some staff like Leah in the Bar and the night desk male were very nice and helpful. They made the trip a little more smooth at least.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy.
Please accept my most sincere apologies.
Rest assured that we will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
Can you please contact me directly?
I would really like to speak to you as it is important to me that I rectify the matter.
Looking forward to speaking with you.

Warm Regards!
holyoke, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

iam glad I found this hotel, I make a reservation by internet for another hotel and when I arrived was discustting, I search again and I found this hotel when I call the make a reservation in less the five mint with a good price and excellent service iam so glad

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the my property to your liking.
This is what differ us from the competition..."Home away from home"
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to make your reservation.

Rochester, NH
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We recently stayed here for 1 night. The staff at check-in was very efficient. Room was very clean and was even ready for us earlier than 3. We ate in the dining room for dinner and breakfast and food was very good and service was excellent. We did have to pay for breakfast but it was quick and good.

We would definitely stay there again as it is located right off Rte. 95.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Candi CJ C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are extremely pleased that we met your expectations and we look forward to being your host again in the very near future! Please know that we work very hard to ensure that every stay at our hotel is memorable and our desire is that everyone rates us a “10” each and every stay!
Pine City, N.Y., United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed at the hotel with my daughter on a visit to the University of New Haven. A great facility which was good priced and conveniently located to the college. Would stay there again if we return to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

las vegas, anaheim,orlando
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Breakfast is not included in your stay like most of the other hotels. It is a little pricey and you would be better off going out for breakfast. Unfortunately I waited a long time for the service. Although I did not complain, maybe I should have.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your comments have been shared with our team and will help us improve our guest experience moving forward. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area so we may show you the quality hotel stay you expect and deserve.

Candi Clark-Johnson
Towson
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The room was very good & clean although you could hear those above and next to you a little. The breakfast was outstanding and service exceptional. Internet service and the fitness room were adequate. For the money I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
#3 of 13 in Milford
New Haven Village Suites
New Haven Village Suites
#5 of 12 in New Haven

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milford? Share your experiences!