“Milford stay handy for those with Chores”

Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Milford stay handy for those with Chores”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Convenient to I95 in a quiet location. Rooms are comfy at fair rates, typical of this chain. Not far from shopping or restaurants, though hotel also has some food service. Lowes is next door for those like me, traveling with chores to do.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
What an awesome review !!!
Thank you so much for takiong the time to review our hotel.
And yes I agree it is very well located.
Next time try to stay longer to take advantage of all our fabulous amenities.

Stephanie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
Milford, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Last minute booking on a Holiday weekend. Room requested not available, upgraded at no additional charge for HH member. Clean, quiet and friendly helpful staff. Great value. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad you have had such a great experience at my property. This is what differ us from our competition.
We will be looking forward to serving you again and again.

Hollywood, MD
Reviewed 8 July 2014

So many plans fell through during this trip it's hard to list them. All I really wanted was a bath, a meal, and a good night's sleep. Using the HGI app I found HGI Milford, and booked what might have been their last available room! It was an Accessible King and I was grateful for it. The staff at the desk were superb: bright, friendly, and welcoming. The room service was also excellent, as was the meal she brought up from the kitchen. I think it was the Fish and Chips, with a generous fruit bowl side. King size Sleep Number held me fast, and except when my neighbors came in late from a fun night out, I got a well earned rest. Thank you VERY MUCH to the staff at HGI Milford. Well Done All !!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

What a wonderful review!!!
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and your stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I've stayed at the Milford Hilton Garden Inn numerous times while ferrying my daughter to and from the University of New Haven. It's a bright, clean hotel just off I-95 with nice-sized rooms, a pool, and a decent fitness center. It's about 15 minutes from UNH, 5 minutes from a large mall, and 10 minutes from downtown Milford. There are some cheaper alternatives in the area, but this hotel surpasses them for comfort.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank JeffLinder
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor! So glad to know you had a great experience and I truly appreciate you recognizing the value of our property.
You are so right: our hotel is conveniently located off I95, in close proximity to all kinds of restaurants and major attractions.
We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Syracuse, New York, United States
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Can't beat the location directly off of I95 for travelers. Very clean hotel with a friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. The rates are reasonable and the suites are large. Enjoyed nice morning breakfast as well as drinks at night in the lobby at the bar. Excellent value.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor!
So glad to know you had a great experience and I truly appreciate you recognizing my Team's service.
You are so right: our hotel is conveniently located off I95, in close proximity to all kinds of restaurants and major attractions on Boston post Road...
You have made my day with this review!

San Jose, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I generally review things relative to my expectations. The Hilton Garden Inn completely exceeded my expectations. We arrived at 3AM due to delayed flights and were warmly greeted. The staff are very nice. The rooms are very modern and the beds incredibly comfortable.

Even the breakfast buffet wasn't your average economy hotel breakfast.

The fitness room was also better than expected.

I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the Southern CT area and are looking for a reasonably priced option.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor, your comments are greatly appreciated!
Did you know that we now offer the ability to choose your own room on line? Check it out sometime!
Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Stephanie!
E. Stroudsburg, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We chose this hotel for a family reunion. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly clean but there were wrappers under the bed. The beds were in such poor shape we could not sleep comfortably. We had two queen beds and both sagged in the middle badly. We had other relatives stay here and their beds seemed to be in better shape so I guess it is only certain rooms. If you stay here ask to see the room first.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Richard R
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am so sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. As you can tell your relatives had better rooms.
Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention.I will have the maintenance department evaluate the beds and find out why they were sagging.
It was a pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to serving you again.

Stephanie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
Residence Inn Milford
Residence Inn Milford
#3 of 13 in Milford
Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milford? Share your experiences!