“Peruvian food and hospitality”
Review of Incas

Incas
Reserve with OpenTable
Incas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 259 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A group of us with our spouses visit the restaurant for dinner.The outside wasn't too attractive but the inside was nice,clean and welcoming.The service was very good, the food and drinks were excellent and the price surprisingly affordable. We are going back!

2  Thank aenriquez

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. My husband ordered Lomo saltado...A traditional Peruvian meal of beef, tomatoes, onions in a delicious sauce over french fries, served with rice. I ordered a salad with a tangy lime dressing with shrimp. It was a little salty but it didn't even slow me down! The waitress couldn't have been sweeter. Wish we had room for dessert!

Will go back again for dinner soon!!!!

2  Thank denisel847
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I have been to several Peruvian restaurants around CT/RI/NY.. This restaurant looked nice and the reviews are good, BUT when we arrived on a Tuesday afternoon 1:45 p.m. to try this restaurant for the first time... IT WAS CLOSED... A kind person from the barber shop next door told us that they open late on Tuesdays....?????? Around 2:30 or 3:00 pm... We couldn't wait around as we were hungry... A good idea would be to post your hours on the website and your restaurant so people can plan a visit. We will hopefully return when they are open and give them a 4 or 5 star rating... Lo siento...

1  Thank Patrolman02
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite spots. The owner is nice and the food is great
Best green sauce ever. My wife got the chicken saltado and I got the Pobre. It was delicious

2  Thank brian b
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stumbled upon Incas. It was not overly crowded which made it easy to get in on a Saturday night at prime time. The server was attentive and kind. Tip: When a customer orders a bottle of wine, you should show the closed bottle to the person who is going to taste it. Our server brought the bottle already open to our table and did not allow us to taste.

The ceviche was very good, a bit on the spicy side even though we said we wanted a mildly spiced ceviche. They ran out of the roasted chicken so my partner order the lomo saltado which he said was very average. The pork was very tough.

I ordered an appetizer for my main course, the yuca frita a la huancaina. I was very satisfied with the portion and the flavors although I have had more colorful (tumeric) huancaina sauces in the past.

We didn't have room for dessert. All in all, despite the fact that my partner's main course wasn't very good, we were happy with the overall experience. We would like to return to try the roasted chicken.

3  Thank Paloma N

Been to Incas? Share your experiences!