“Excellent Stay”
Review of Motel 6 Milford

Motel 6 Milford
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent a week here while visiting family in CT. There wasn't one single glitch with any accommodations, the room, breakfast, etc. In fact we needed to extend our stay and Joe at the front desk hopped to it. They gave us a quiet room and because I was working 1/2 days asked housekeeping to not clean our room until after 1. The also offered their breakfast area as a make shift office. Very kind and customer focused

Room Tip: Ask for a back room - quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Paul W, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. We are happy we were able to provide accommodations and service that exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I usually stay in Milford while visiting my daughter at Yale, as the hotels in Milford are much less expensive than those in New Haven. This was my first time at the Fairfield. It is a well kept hotel, my room was clean and quite spacious. The TV channels are a bit slow to respond but that is minor. The walls did seem thin, and I was bothered for a half hour or so by a modestly noisy group next door (they were being boisterous, not crazy loud, but I could hear every word of their conversation and TV at a time past midnight on a weekday). I was on the "noisy" side of the hotel (overlooking the parking lot-- odd numbered room) according to other reviews, but was not bothered at all by that.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your king feedback. We take pride in providing clean, comfortable accommodations for our guests.
In regards to the TV, due to our new HD channels their is at times a slight delay in picture response when switching channels.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Good hotel. Located right off of I-95 but not noisy nestled in a wooded area . The hotel double beds are small so book a queen or king if you like room to sleep . Rate per night is good . Free continental breakfast is good . Rooms are clean , modern and new furniture . Hotel located near groceries, pharmacy , restaurants and parks / beaches . Staff is very friendly . Hotel has 5 floors .

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My boyfriend and I came to this hotel for our Valentines weekend getaway. We had a very relaxing time and the staff were very professional and also helped me in surprising my boyfriend with his gift. Breakfast everyday was delicious!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul W, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and your Valentines day. WE look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stayed here for two weeks while in Milford on business. It was a pleasant stay and the rooms were kept spotless the whole time. The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful I would stay here again if I happened to be in Milford at some point.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. When you are away from home for an extended period, it is important to feel at home in your surroundings. We are grateful you chose the Fairfield Inn in Milford, and happy we were able to provide an enjoyable stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed here in January during a snowstorm and returned here again in February. It was a nice alternative to a Hilton property I usually stay it. This property is easy to access off the highway with a friendly staff. Both times I have run into Alexandria at check-in, check-out or both. She is friendly and efficient. The computer and printer in the lobby are convenient and work easily. The breakfast was good with full serving dishes. It was not busy on either morning when I had breakfast, but the chairs and tables seem crowded, so a weekend or large group could overwhelm the area. Both times the rooms were neat and clean with nothing out of order. I will return here in the future as a guest alone or with family.

Room Tip: The hotel is nestled alone at a lower elevation from the highway and surrounded by trees. There was...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate the return visit. In regards to the breakfast room, we do provide additional seating during busier periods in order to provide the same consistently efficient and comfortable experience.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed here in November 2013 to tour colleges in the area. I was very impressed with the rates and ease of check-in. The room was very well-kept, clean and the beds were comfortable. I am a pushover for a nice hot continental breakfast with a lot of choices and this lived up to my expectations. My only assessment is to add more shelving or counter space in the bathroom /sink area. We had a great stay and if our son does go to college in CT, I know where we will be staying on visits.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to provide a consistent, pleasurable experience from check in to check out, and I am glad we were able to deliver. Good luck to your son in his college search. We will be pulling for a Connecticut school and look forward to many future visits.