SpringHill Suites Milford
Hilton Garden Inn Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$77
US$98
Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$78
Residence Inn Milford(Milford)
US$119
US$113
Residence Inn
All reviewsthe sofa bedstayed longerpool and hot tublounge areaoatmealfree breakfastsmall barfront desk staffthe spring hill suiteswaffle makerearly checknew havenking suitestayed here for one nightnice breakfastvery nice hotelchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed here the weekend before Christmas with my wife. We're local to the area (about an hour away) but decided to get caught up on shopping and take advantage of a points offer. The hotel is located conveniently off I-95, which also means that there could be highway noise. Fortunately, the hotel is buffered from the highway by a good, solid tree line, and the noise wasn't bad at all. Check-in was very quick, and the staff was very friendly, so we were up in our room in no time at all. We had a king sized bed suite, and the room was updated and clean, and in line with what I have come to expect from this brand. There aren't a whole lot of dining options in the immediate vicinity, however, if you drive 5 or 10 minutes up the Post Road, there is just about every type of dining and shopping experience you can imagine. I would definitely consider spending the night here again if doing this sort of trip next year.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, consider requesting a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank huskyhoops
Reviewed 19 December 2013

From the moment we arrived I knew we had made a good choice in hotels. The first impression upon entering the Lobby and the Hotel Staff's greeting are most often indicative of what lays ahead. It is not grand or impressive but it is welcoming, clean etc. and gives one the feeling of a good place that you can make your home for the next 4 or 5 days, the planned length of our stay. A car is a necessity for this hotel since it is located about 15 minutes to New Haven, Yale etc. and there was not a good transit system available from what I saw. A large mall is located about 5 minutes away that has a good movie theater. Our suite was a spacious with a good size flat screen TV, large desk for a notebook and work materials, a microwave, sink, small fridge and coffee station. The bedroom area had a closet, an attached open grooming area with sink and a separate washroom with bathtub and shower facility. The pool area was good with a hot tub as well and a small exercise room with treadmill etc. The Breakfast room was above average with a nice variety of food choices of which all were of a better quality than many other hotels offering breakfast included. I must admit I took great advantage of their 24 hour coffee station in the main lobby that offed hazelnut, french vanilla &standard creamers, honey& tea etc. The elevator is very slow to the point I would rather take the stairs other than the stair wells are at the extreme ends of the hotel and the lobby and all other things you do in this hotel are situated dead center. I would suggest upgrading the elevator flooring to tile, granite etc. Overall I was happy to be able to say that after staying at a Comfort Inn in Syracuse (inexpensive) and the OMNI in New Haven (somewhat expensive) that I felt this was the best value of the bunch on this trip offering alot for those willing and able to do things for themselves.

I would like to say thank you to Christina at the front desk (the person that was outstanding)whom was so helpful and a joy to converse with. I hope the management realizes what an excellent employee you have in her and help make sure that she has the flexibilty and tools achieve her goals and be succesful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We booked a room through priceline and felt the room was an excellent value for the price we paid. Easy to access everything in the room. Loved the shower. Felt the room was clean and comfortable for an overnight stop. No complaints. Breakfast was also nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marlene S
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed at the Springhill Suites in August for a fist to New Haven. This is a good option for families with young children, as the double rooms have two double beds separate from a living area with a sofa, chair, TV and microwave/mini fridge. The sink is also separate from the shower. The breakfast buffet and indoor are added pluses for families with small children.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel was good, the woman at the front desk was excellent. We actually booked the hotel behind this one, the Residence Inn by mistake, and she was able yo switch the reservation and save us $25. She was very pleasant and really went out of her way without us even asking.
The hotel was good, clean, comfy bed, but the weird thing was the pictures hanging in the room were water stained, and were clearly involved in some type of water damage. They should have them re matted at the very least because it was tacky, and made me think of hidden things I couldn't readily see.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple