We asked for early check in. Lady at desk was not very receptive. Said it would be after 3pm. Wonder if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Came back later, man named Esau (spelling?) was VERY nice. Room was nice. very quiet. Bed very comfortable. Some of the wallpaper was coming loose in the bathroom. It doesnt seem like it would take much to repair, but for some reason, hotels usually dont. Fridge was small but kept items very cold. Microwave is below the counter top. Strange position but serves the purpose. We booked the room from Marriott.com and asked for early check in, extra towels and pillows. Didnt get early check in, had to ask for the extra towels and pillows. Guess they didnt get the requests? Pool needed cleaned, but had a large amount of kids and I guess it would have been hard to get this done during the time we were there. Breakfast was very nice. Waffles, eggs, sausage etc. They kept items stocked. Had a small bar near lobby. Great bartender with decent priced drinks and appetizers. Overall, was a nice stay. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Milford Connecticut hotel offers an incredible travel experience, whether you're visiting for business or leisure. The hotel is located between Stratford and New Haven, CT with easy access to beaches, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Milford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Milford Hotel Milford
- Milford Springhill Suites