“poor”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Milford
“poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

A/C broken. Eventually got a new room but it was stuffy and stale and the a/c took a long time to cool the room -- they said they never leave a/c on. Couldn't get help in evening getting on linte - staff said it didn't work in certain rooms. No bedspread, no desk, old. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Peggy N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I booked two hotel rooms for my family prior to my graduation. When I arrived there was only one room avaliable and the hotel said I was out of luck, when I asked why the man lied and said had not been able to get through to Expedia. I contacted Expedia who then spent over an hour trying to find a hotel with availability. While waiting on hold with Expedia I saw a manager come out of the office and I asked if he worked for the hotel he said that he did and when I asked his position he refused to give it. I turned back to my family and then had this man turn around and use several cuss words towards my family and then say to one of his friends never give these people a room. This place is despicable and would strongly discourage anyone from every making a reservation or staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Richard881, Manager at Super 8 Milford/New Haven, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
We were overbooked as some of the guests who were staying the previous nights didn't check out so we offered the guest who has written this review a similar room at a comparable hotel but the guest refused and becane belligerent. We empathize with the guest finding out that they do not have a room at the hotel that they booked at but we tried all day to contact expedia to reach oit to the guest but werr unable to, inspite of which we co operated wirh expedia and tbe guest to arrange a suitable accomodation for that. The guest writing this review should hav written.factual statements but in our part we apologize that we could not accomodate in our hotel

Travellers are raving about these Milford hotels