“Fabulous Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a little jewel of a restaurant. Every time we come even if there has been a long time lapse, we are greeted by name. But most importantly, the food is exceptional. Much more original than one would expect in a small restaurant in a shopping center in a strip mall. In fact, this restaurant far outshines any other Japanese restaurant in the greater New Haven area. That is why we make the trip. The food is fresh, original and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

finally excellent sushi in Milford again
fish is very fresh and roll choices are yummy - staff is very friendly and to go service is quick

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Momo's features a unique Asian fusion menu. Their rolls are actually bite size.... rare in many Asian restaurants today. The service is great... efficient and friendly. I've yet to order anything that has disappointed me. Recently had the Crab Rangoon, yum! The Lady Rolls are my favorite. Sashimi dinner is beautifully presented and fresh.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I've been coming here for two years now. The price of the sushi has stayed the same, but the portions have gotten smaller. Otherwise, taste has not been impacted. Great service and good food.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I've been to Japanese restaurants all over Connecticut and New York, and MoMo is by far the freshest, most delicious sushi I've ever eaten. The food is incredibly authentic and Jeffrey and his wife Jasmine are wonderful. All the fish is fresh and the menu is full of creative and noteworthy dishes, such as an Uni Shot or Kobe "Sushi" I enjoy their food at least once a week with my girlfriend. Please, do yourself a favor and try this place.