“ok”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

went here last night because my son wanted sushi for his birthday. The rest of us dont really eat sushi but thought it was ok since there were other items on the menu. his meal looked and tasted good he said. Our hibachi chicken was a bit disappointing. I asked for noodles instead of the white sticky rice. They couldnt substitute. Had to ask if we get a salad or soup and then they brought me a salad.
I suppose its great for sushi and only that. I wont return

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The sushi chefs here are extremely talented!!! The prices are reasonable and the restaurant has great atmosphere, even with the small size!

1  Thank E_M_T1979
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This place is absolutely excellent.
Excellent choices and great staff.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and sat right at the sushi bar. Watching these guys work with skill and speed will blow you away.

Our group ordered a variety of selections including: Miso soup, Tuna Tataki, dragon roll, rainbow roll, sushi and sashimi combo etc.
It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was top notch.

Staff take time to know you and remember their regulars... Of which there were many the night we went.

So say yes yes and go to MoMo.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. I had a great bento box. The sushi was fresh and very flavorful. The soup was great and hot. The chicken was a little over cooked but had a lot of flavor.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went to Momos after reading a review on trip advisor and we're not disappointed. The staff was helpful and the sushi was fresh and delicious with some interesting choices. Also the prices were quite reasonable I would definitely recommend it

Been to MoMo? Share your experiences!