“Great menu and wonderful service”
Review of Armellino's Fine Italian Rstrn - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Good selection on the menu and excellent food. The staff were very efficient and helpful. They spent a lot of time with us chatting about our long trip through NE USA. They haven't met very many Australians. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I have eaten their food twice now and having nothing but good things to say about the taste and quality. The soup was great, the chicken dishes I had were great. The pizza was good, but nothing to write home about. It was good, but no better than others I have had.

The thing that stands out to me is how they treated me as a customer. When I am in this part of CT, this is the only Italian food I will eat.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We get our pizza every week from Armellinos. If you haven't tried their scicillian pizza with fresh tomatoe you haven't lived. That said, we bought a groupon and had dinner recently. All entres were pricey and all missed the mark. The steak was under seasoned. Linguinin and clams was as good as I could make it. The other pasta dishes were off the mark. I would avoid their dinners but their pizza is second to none.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

The exterior lacks curb appeal, and the interior decor is dated but, the food makes up for the lack of atmosphere. The portions are generous, the prices are reasonable, and the flavored authentic. When back I'm the area, this place will be a staple. Didn't try, and probably will never try the outdoor patio, located in the parking lot ( if you go, you'll understand).

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Fantastic food, super friendly service. slow through meal process but worth the wait.