“Great Local Italian Restaurant”
Review of Armellino's Fine Italian Rstrn - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Live in Milford, visited Armellino's last year and what a gem. Great food..Great service..
Return frequently both for dinner and happy hour.
Happy hour is great also with good wine and other with happy hour pricing.
Also have some food to nibble while in happy hour.

1  Thank scuba077
There are newer reviews for Armellino's Fine Italian Rstrn

Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and i go to Armellino's frequently, the food is delicious and we love the bartender Nicki..she is so sweet and what a memory she has. I love the Pasta Fagioli and the citrus garlic chicken is my favorite. The pizzas are very tasty and the bread is served warm and is so delicious.
I would definitely recommend Armellio's, we always enjoy it!!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Good selection on the menu and excellent food. The staff were very efficient and helpful. They spent a lot of time with us chatting about our long trip through NE USA. They haven't met very many Australians. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I have eaten their food twice now and having nothing but good things to say about the taste and quality. The soup was great, the chicken dishes I had were great. The pizza was good, but nothing to write home about. It was good, but no better than others I have had.

The thing that stands out to me is how they treated me as a customer. When I am in this part of CT, this is the only Italian food I will eat.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We get our pizza every week from Armellinos. If you haven't tried their scicillian pizza with fresh tomatoe you haven't lived. That said, we bought a groupon and had dinner recently. All entres were pricey and all missed the mark. The steak was under seasoned. Linguinin and clams was as good as I could make it. The other pasta dishes were off the mark. I would avoid their dinners but their pizza is second to none.