“brick oven cooked”

Papa's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #16 of 262 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 September 2012

No doubt about that, The pizza was good, and not ridiculously priced.
Worth the money I think but nothing to write home about. If I was going buy another pie locally this would be it. I don't think I would go out of my way though.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Recently moved to Milford and had heard good things about Pa Pa's pizza. What a surprise! As good as New Haven and Roseland pizza. Maybe, a little bit better. Slightly burnt crust, smokey flavor and all the toppings were fresh and perfectly done. It is a 35 minute round trip for me and I drive by plenty of other pizza joints on the way but this is the one for me.

1  Thank wolverines95
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Delicious pizza always fresh ingredients and the finest!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is New Haven style pizza with quality ingredients and always cooked to perfection! You will not find a better pizza in Milford, period. Pick up only as with all decent pizza you are paying for the quality not the convenience. They are slightly pricey but on par with other really good pizza places and the only down side is that they sometimes run out of dough??? I have called to order a pizza (on more than one occasion) and they have said they are out of dough. But I keep going back because there isn't another place in Milford with the same great tasting pizza, so order early and enjoy!

1  Thank cmpritch
Reviewed 21 February 2012

But our pizza was burnt on the bottom and chewy. I'm certain we will give them another try since perhaps they where having a bad day, hopefully they will them live up to the hype!